Jump to content
FORUM TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ×
NNC 5th Book Interest Pole! ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm recovering from a rollercoaster of... Well everything. Lots of stress ended up with me not eating for about 4 days, having really bad IBS flare and my bulemia acting up.. with barely sipping water or keeping anything down. The headache, pain and just entire body shut down and general fatigue.. it's been exhausting. I'm tired and I don't want to deal with life but I'm working, still pushing.. I believe that it will get easier. This is the right path. 

  • Hugs 6
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Your strength is admirable. It will get better, it's something I have to remind myself too, and it will get there. Best wishes for your journey.

  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

It's beautiful the way you turn towards hope even in all the pain - that's resilience. Sometimes I wish we didn't have lives we needed to be resilient in...but sometimes just continuing to breath and put one foot in front of the other is a courageous act of defiance. 💗

  • Like 1
  • Love button 1
Posted

As vulnerable as you feel what you’ve written makes me believe you are stronger than you think   I’m hoping things get better 🙏

  • Like 1
  • Love button 1
Posted

Hugs friend. I hope things are looking up now.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...