DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Any of you have playrooms for your little?

lilkittee

Me and my daddy are somewhat new to this. We've been doing research for months and are just starting to get into it. We both currently live at home (I know..kinda lame) but my daddy is moving out soon and I soon may be moving in. We have been talking about maybe renting a two bedroom, our room...and a playroom/office. I was just wondering, do any of you littles have playrooms? what's in it? What do they look like? If you COULD have a playroom, what would it look like?

Thanks! All help is appreciated. Sorry if something like this has already been posted!!

Sorry, but do you want to use one room as shared office/playroom, because maybe your Daddy will be a bit distracted by you. I'm very new so i wouldn't know, but i guess just nice decorations, maybe a tv where you can watch movies? Bean bag? Table with colors and colorbooks? I think it really depends on what your personal interest is. (Ofcourse fill the room with pillows and stuffies. Duh).

Guest itsbabygirlbean
When I get an apartment, I am planning on turning one area into an office/Little room.I kinda want a futon so I can use it for sleeping and as a couch for watching movies in there. I actually want to get cutesy bedsheets!

Oh, I would loove to have a room for little space. I would paint the walls in a nice colour, maybe pink and then stick stickers all over them! An stuffies everywhere! An cuddle corner, with some matresses, loads of pillows and blankets and of course, more stuffies. And a table for colouring with colouring books and pencils! :D

Guest littlebitty

When I bought my new house I decided to make my bedroom also my play room and daddy has has helped me but we also spread everything round its the house too...Im messy :-(

My double bed is called a day bed meaning it has one side raised up so its almost cotlike on my side (Il upload a pic as its hard to explain). It has my hello kitty plush pillow and my Alpacas, Elephants, my little pony plushies and nighlight and my blankie.I have a hello kitty play mat, fairy lights and alot of toys and doll house. In my secret draw are my colouring books, tutus, pull ups, bottles, sippy cups, binkies, storybooks that daddy reads me when he stays over, stickers and my little pony back pack has my wipes, change of clothes and more pull ups, birth control and lube).

In my warbrobe is bondage and outfits stuff, kitten ears etc, flogger and riding crop for If Ive done something naughty.

Oh my chest of draws is organised so when daddy is with me he can find everything as im not allowed to dress myself or choose my clothes (I cant be trusted haha).Everything is baby blue and white and very innocent to look at but inside the cupboards is very kinky.I really want chalk boards and a new little table and chairs to colour at and more toys!

It works great having a bedroom/playroom as everything you may need is there and sometimes you dont have space or enough privacy..

Guest Hisnightingale

I would love to have a playroom, though we do not right now. My sister and her wife are discussing (when they move out of where we all live now) getting a 2 bedroom. They are switch so they said they would have a playroom and I could have playdates and Master could hang out with which ever is dominating that day. (they switch close to every other week). Master and I are getting married April 30th and then moving out of the house and into an apartment and we definately discussed me having my own area in the livingroom/office where I could be little like...being on the floor and sitting at His feet (which I love to do) or having a corner with lights, fabric, blankies...somewhere I can feel safe as a little where Master can keep an eye on me. I hope that W/we get to do this but right now it is all just talk :).

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought "I haven't particularly thought of having one..". Then I realized how my apartment looks like. I never planned it but I started decorating my apartment with one item after another with little-ish stuff. I have a loft bed where I climb every night and jump out onto the couch in the morning. Underneath my loft bed, I have a ball pit. (I stil have to order my balls ugh). Then in the ball pit i have my desk where I study. My bookshelf beside it is basically full with little toys, bubbles, spongebob figures, playdough, and of course some school work papers. I've separated the L shaped couch into two pieces and put them togeyher to make a square space, where my roommate and I jump in and play with squishy pillows. Hahaah I never knew that I was doing this on purpose, to make my little playspace, but now i see it! My apartment is basically my little playspace. hahaha ooops. And my roommate has no idea and just thinks that I'm creative or crazy, more on the latter I assume.

Probably this is why I never study at home.

• Like 1

My daddy and I rent a one bedroom apartment and also have a few pets so space is limited but the whole apartment has toys and little stuff all over! There are stuffties on the bed, toys in the living room, sippy cups and pacifiers in their own cabnet in the kitchen and bath toys kind of all over the bathroom. We live DDLG almost 24/7 so it is just a normal part of our lives. Our home looks like a 3 year old lives there! I would LOVE a playroom but I think my toys and things would still be all over! :)

Daddy and I are in a long distance relationship. I have a lot of struggles with my littlespace where I currently am, and struggle not to just give up on it.

Daddy has a place, and once I can, our plan is to have me move in. Apparently, the upstairs section is a very very large bedroom that can be sectioned out. He talks about how in a corner of our room, We can make me a whole playspace. It sounds really nice. Decorating it with Daddy and feeling cozy. I worry it won't be used much and would be a waste of money often. It would be a space I make with daddy. Probably including a second, much smaller bed. Lots of pretty colors, stuffies, and general little things.

I would be more wanting to have a portable DVD player, than a T.v in my space. Its hard to think of anything it might be other than somewhere super innocent, girly, and little.

I don't have an actual play room but Daddy and i have a room we call the 'cinema room.' It's Daddy's office with a few computers in it but it also has a futon where i sometimes watch tv and take naps. i draw in the cinema room as well and, of course, we watch movies and cuddle together in there. It's basically just a second bedroom that we didn't want to turn into an actual bedroom! There's a big white board where Daddy writes things up for work but sometimes i doodle on it or write little messages for him. There are other 'little' bits and pieces around the house; my stuffy Luna is on our bed and outside we have fairy lights so our house is pretty 'littlespace' friendly :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a little space, I'm kinda of hoping to be able to have one in my office at the new house but it's also the guest room and currently it's just stacks of boxes and my rats cage and the rats soo we will have to see. Right now I end up make little space in Daddy's office, I make a little pallet, bring in my big stuffed unicorn, my coloring books and colors and whatever else I want while Daddy plays video games or works on work stuff.

My dream little space looks like this

http://www.target.com/p/camp-kiddo-room-pillowfort/-/A-50649932

If you haven't seen Target's new Pillow Fort collection I highly encourage it! It's so cute and all the bedding comes in twin, full and queen!!  :wub:   That picture of the room all done up in the forest animals and with the little teepee tent over the bed is just my little dream!! 

Guest Daddy's☆treasure

I would love to have my own little space! It would have things like a reading nook with bean bags and big pillows for story time, a more temporary cushion/blanket fort for cuddles and play and a little art/craft corner for colouring and making things etc.

:)

Guest Jennyanydots

I don't have a little room....but if I did, it'd look like this!

I haz aspirations now.....I never realized how empty my life was lol...Im drooling

• Like 1

Guest Thomas

I have a couple of spare rooms, one of which I imagine being transformed into a "little space" when I get to the stage of living with a little. The main points for me would be:

Changing table

Toy chest

Wallpaper, carpet, and curtains to all be little-themed

Most importantly, space to play!

• 1 month later...
I actually moved out of my Husband's room. We have a three bedroom so we had the room for it. I'm currently turning my space into little/craft space.

• 2 weeks later...