DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I'm not sure what to call it, please help

DaddyInNY

So my girlfriend and I have a great relationship. By day we are I guess what you'd call just a normal couple.

In the bedroom though I'm her Daddy and she loves to be a little girl.. but it's only sexually. I've been doing research and trying to find others like us but have been having a hard time.

She's not what I'd call a little... she's very independent and assertive.. except in the bedroom and I'm fine with that. It's just sexual ageplay and the ages she likes to be vary.

Does anybody know of a group or community I can look into. Is it ddlg ? I'm not sure what to really call it. We can't be the only ones.

Guest Pouty Kitten
Yes, this is DDlg but you're only kinky in the bedroom. You don't live it 24/7 and there are lots of people who only include this dynamic in their sex lives.

Thank you both very much. I looked into fetlife. I don't think it's for us. I really like this site but I don't feel is suited for us either. But I'm going to stick around and see what happens, maybe there are others just into the kink on here as well

There are a few people like that here too. Everyone is unique and everyone is different. The key thing to remember is that you found something that you like and that the both of you can share together and that's awesome! Truly it is! You have no idea how many relationships and marriages I have seen crumble because one person had a kink that the other just could not handle.

At least in your case, you know that you are both accepted and happy and healthy and that means a lot.

I am a lot like your GF. I don't have any kiddie or little tendencies (no disney, no stuffed animals, no baby talk), I wouldn't even classify myself as a middle. Okay, I have pouted or sulked, but that wasn't because I "felt" little, it was because I was pissed off about something (if I was a little, you'd probably say I was being ornery).

In real life I'm confident/successful/independent all that. For me, the main thing is that ll want my BF to have supportive, directive, guiding, mentoring role (and the sex stuff is fun too) with some caretaker aspects (lap sitting, hair brushing, protectiveness). It was hard for me to actually identify what I wanted... I didn't feel like I belonged here either.

But every relationship is different; takes certain elements of the dynamic to different levels. What works for some might not work for the other. I think if yours is mostly sex-focused rather than behavioral as you wrote, you'll fit in fine. For me, I'm here because I want to know more ways of the dynamic but have no interest in regressing. So there's a lot to wade through to find content relevant to me.... But yeah, there's more like you guys out there.