DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How to explain little space to my Daddy

Guest bi_lizzy

Guest bi_lizzy

Hi everyone! I recently introduced my boyfriend into DDLG. Since the beginning of our relationship I have called him Daddy in bed and I have always acted childlike for as long as I can remember. He even buys me stuffies and Disney movies! But when I go into little space I become very sensitive and sometimes bratty and he doesn't know how to handle it very well. If I'm sensitive he just leaves me be and if I'm bratty he just gets mad at me. I tried to tell him I can't really control my actions while in little space. How can I explain to him what little space is?

Hello Lizzy, Sounds like you maybe need to sit down and talk it over what is comfortable for both of you and how to deal with certain situations. I'd like to add that even when someone is in little space it is not an excuse for not being able to control your actions. More about that can be read here: https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/6413-littles-and-responsibility/ I think you can gain a  lot of information out of that post.

Excellent question... having "experience" would help, especially parental or babysitter experience. Otherwise, you've to prepare him before you get into your little space, especially if you know how you have acted or for him to tell you what he saw...