DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Some Days More Than Others?

Cherry41

Does anyone else ever have a "some days more than others" attitude toward BDSM/DDlg? 

I am never completely unhappy with it or wanting out...but there are some days that it just isn't on my mind. I still think about Daddy, and still strive to be good, but I'm in the mood for vanilla sexual activity only and I'm focused on the adult issues in my life. Other days..all I care about are my DDlg interests...and of course sometimes it's in between. 

Guest gypsyblue

I'm going to venture a guess that you're not alone in this.  I know at least for me there are some days that I'm more little than others, or days like today where I have to be big because of crap life is throwing at me.  

Talking to my daddy makes me feel little all the time, but I feel like I'm little almost all the time anyways. Everyone is different and whatever you feel comfortable with is fine. Some people want vanilla for a time and others not, it all depends on whatever you want.

Guest Unrequited

It's perfectly normal to desire vanilla as much as you desire DDlg. All you have to make sure is that your Daddy feels the same way so you can fool around like adults when your little space's playpen gate is closed to you for a little while.

Oh he's fine with it. Daddy does not expect me to be "lg" all the time. He wants me to be "big" a lot. I notice it more when I'm alone than with Daddy or anyone else. For example, say I am going to the store. One day, I might be in a very "adult" mood. I want to get in there, get the stuff on the grocery lists, and get out of there. Other days, I want to run around the store looking at cuddly pajamas, stuffed animals, makeup, and glitter. Then there are those mixed days...I can handle getting all the necessary groceries, sticking to the budget, and balancing the account after...but I also want to go spend some of my spending money on some glitter and lipstick.