DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Things daddy's/mommy's/caregivers do

Harley_Quinn

Hai I can't seem to find a thread post for this so I thought I should make my own.

What do your daddys, mommy's,or caregivers do for you when your stressed out, sad, sick, stuff like that. Daddys and mommy's and caregivers you can take part in this too!

My daddy takes a shower with me then puts on monster high Boo York and makes me nuggets with fancy sauce!

Whenever I was feeling the way(s) that you mentioned, my Caregiver (a Mommy because I'm lesbian) would always know... no matter how well I tried to hide it.  She would put her arms around me, hold me close to her chest, rub my back and either softly hum a sweet lullabye or just tell me that she was there for me and that to her, I was perfect.  There was no judgement, no questions, no holding back.. she loved me unconditionally.  That's probably why I miss her so much and wish she was back in my life, even if it was a(n) LDR relationship.

An aside... I sincerely believe that Caregiver, Mommy and Daddy should always be capitalized because these people are of vast importance in a little's and/or bABy's life.   

• Like 1

Guest Hisnightingale

Master will let me lay in His lap, and rub my back and give me head pets. I love these and they make me feel so much better. He also will tell me to take a bubble bath and just give me a book to read until the water gets cold :3

• Like 1

Guest gypsyblue

We're doing things long distance so the snuggles are virtual at this point, but FaceTime and getting to hear his voice and see on his face how much he cares helps me a lot.  He also sends me things that I can color on my ipad so that I have something to keep my mind occupied with something other than stressful stuff.

• Like 1

Daddy gives me kisses and cuddles me until I feel better~ 

Then he puts on My Little Pony (or The Office, when I'm veeeery sad) and watches it with me~ ♥