DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Wondering if this is the right place for me :(

Little.Wolf

So as some people may know from other posts I have made I am a "new" little. I am a switch, and I do have an online submissive... but it's become extremely... Hurtful when I am accused of "playing games", not being a "true" Little, and having been told just recently I am a "Two faced liar" even though I disclosed that I am a switch... I just wonder if maybe I would be better off ignoring the more clingy, lovey, bouncy little/middle side of me.

:(

I just wish I could fit in somewhere... Tops say I can only be one thing, Bottoms say I can only be one thing, and very few seem to understand that I am BOTH sides... and while I can usually bounce between the two sides at will it becomes extremely difficult for me when I feel like a target.

Sad wolf is a sad wolf :'(

I'm sorry, I'm a little and not a switch but I completely believe you're a switch! You shouldn't let anyone tell you you're not a switch, and both sides of you are valid! Here if you need to talk.

I'm sorry, I'm a little and not a switch but I completely believe you're a switch! You shouldn't let anyone tell you you're not a switch, and both sides of you are valid! Here if you need to talk.

It's just hard when those comments target who I am in the "lifestyle" you could say.  I enjoy both sides, it doesn't mean I'm lying about being one or the other =/

It's just hard when those comments target who I am in the "lifestyle" you could say.  I enjoy both sides, it doesn't mean I'm lying about being one or the other =/

I understand, I'm sorry people are being that way. 

Someone on here said that? I'd report them to the mods. They seem pretty cool to me. I am a Little/Switch too. I believe you. I just don't have a Little. Sir is a submissive Daddy. He also likes pain so a masochist as well. If things work out with him, we'd be perfect for each other.

Use block or ignore. They are not worth your time or energy. If you need someone to talk to. Hit me up. *Hugs.*

It was someone from here but said on kik, so It wasn't worth it. I just ignored them on the app and called it good.

For me I am happy with either gender because it doesn't necessarily have to be romantic. As long as they understand I have a "Domme" side to me and I do have an online/LD male submissive and that I am not in one state of another 24/7. x.x

I'm sorry you're having that experience :(

I am also a switch, although I am new to some areas of BDSM, I understand some of my being a switch because I also identify as primal.

I am new to identifying myself as a little (although I think I've always been one) because I have had to identify as big so much of the time and in my relationships to others. Still trying to be accepted as a little, but it's tough! Finding it difficult to be young, vulnerable, submissive, playful etc with others because they just don't have the patience/aren't interested in reciprocal, supportive relationships. It can be very emotionally alienating.

(P.S. I like your description of Warrior Princess).

• Like 1

Any one who demands you be one or the other isn't really looking for what is special in you but rather just trying to mold you into there own categories. Nobody is not a 2d cutout people are much more complicated than that. That is what makes people truly great. :)

It sounds like the person who said this too you wasn't really looking for a true relation ship. after all even if you are a sub or little no one has the right to come in and just decide how every thing is going to be without consent. Such a thing sounds more like just wanting to get something with no effort on there part. That is not dom/cg. all relationships need communication and trust.

Littles and subs often rely on there caregivers to look after them while in little space. They can get a bit scared that you may not be there for them if you go sub or little yourself. sometimes they just need reassuring you care and to remember that you have other needs. In the end many littles and sub are happy to see you happy as long as they don't feel left aside.

Do not give up. There are many out there who love a little who has a wider range of sub. Looking at your other post I may say your first instinct is often the right one. You Called yourself a warrior princess and that is likely who you are. I am sure whoever you end up with will be very  happy with all of you.

After all who doesn't like a warrior princess.

Not much magically insightful to add here - other than another voice saying it its completely ok to be a switch little. That would be an absolutely perfect dynamic for a lot of people. If you have a bit of that wolf spirit, then more power to you, little wolf!!!

I think you know that anyone dissing the validity of being a switch is as big an idiot as anyone saying someone can't be bi. Nobody gets to define your identity and I'm sorry this person got under your skin. Bare your teeth and howl your power. It sounds like you know damn well this is an authentic identity for you, so it's a pretty good shit test - if someone is telling you what you know to be reality is invalid, then you know that person is not a wise person. It does sound like you are maybe unsure if it fits in a big/little dynamic. And the answer is a resounding yes it can.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for being supportive, it helps me, a lot, in trying to find more of who I am. I know one side of me but due to trust I've locked that other side away for so long so trying to find it is difficult, but having people supoortive and reassuring is a huge help.