DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Littles with Tattoos

Guest hislittlestar22

Guest hislittlestar22

Anyone have tattoos or planning on getting tattoos? Just a space for talking about tattoos and sharing, whether or not your tattoo has a connection with your little side! Feel free to share images! (Daddy says I'm not allowed poohoo)

I have a water color kitten tattoo  :heart:

I only have one, so it was my first time! The little inside me was VERY nervous and scared (I held my Daddy's hand the entire time!), but my adult side was so thrilled and excited to finally have the design I had been yearning after completed.

Guest gypsyblue

Yep, I definitely have tattoos! And I'm planning more.  So far none of them have any connection to my little side but that's mostly because I got them all before I found my little side...  Anyway, here they are:

med_gallery_8597_921_763162.jpg

top left: celtic trinity (I'm pagan)
top right: swirly infinity symbol with two lady bugs on it (one for each kid) and one that "flew" up my arm (the babies I lost)
bottom left: "This life is yours." My survivor tattoo after escaping my abusive marriage.
bottom right: the compass rose with watercolor waves in the background

Unfortunately the ladybug and words one were done at the same time and the artist had gotten a bad batch of ink and so they're both in need of touch ups =/.

Guest bitsy

i love tattoos! so only currently have 5 (but want sooo much mores) and only my tongue and ears pierced :3

so the tattoos i have ares:

1. infinity sign on my left wrist
  2. my other is my puppys paw print on the inside of my left arm, done from an ink copy of hers before she died  :( but this way i will always have her with me. 
  3. a symbol on my back that i got when i was going through some really bad times, i drew it up myself; means were there is dark there is always light, my first tattoo
  4. my spirit wolf howling at the moon on my right inner forearm,  :heart: wolves !  
  5. compass with the co-ordinates to my home town on my left calf above ankle 

ifchu wanted to see them at all they are on heres: http://imgur.com/a/3p95B

originally posted on https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/5405-tattoos-or-piercings/page-5 here but i'll repost it here too :3

OH I :heart: LOOOOVE :heart:  TATTOOS! Either on myself or on others  :wub:

I have only 2  :blush: BUT I will be getting a few new ones very soon!

My first tattoo starts right above my left hip and goes along the side of my ribs (Hurt so bad!  :( )

Its of a dandelion being blown away and it turns into birds. 

My second is on my inner right hip area (Tickled  :lol:)

Its just a crescent moon. *glitter*

I love tattoos more than most things I currently have four tattoos, that will be going up to 5 with in the next month or two, I plan on getting so many more!!

My first one was a lilac cancer ribbon on my chest. It hurt but wasn't that bad.

My second was a Peter Pan quote on my right thigh that has a meaning for me but also dedicated to my little side. I have the quote "To die would be an awfully big adventure" with Peter Wendy John and Michael. That was my least painful tattoo

My third is a quote on my right foot that says "I'll show you"

My forth one is a realism rose above my quote on my right foot that's been done to make it lol like one tattoo. That was the most painful tattoo I got.

post-10172-0-04397900-1459433882_thumb.jpeg

post-10172-0-64509300-1459434206_thumb.jpeg

post-10172-0-35917300-1459434268_thumb.jpeg

post-10172-0-37166600-1459434297_thumb.jpeg

I have both my kids' names on the inside of my wrist, connected like a bracelet with a certain kind of knot. I tried to attach a picture but it won't let me:/ Daddy sat with me while I got the second name and the bracelet added:) I'm getting another one on my leg in July, the phrase "inspiration move me brightly".

Yes I love tattoos! I have 3 so far and definitely want to get more, they are addicting. None yet really connected to my little self. 

1.My first one I had gotten with my 2 best friends, we all got the same quote. I got mine down my spine; "We see things they'll never see, maybe you're the same as me." 

2. My little sisters footprint on my left ribcage 

3. Saved on my wrist.

Guest littlemissbri

I currently only have a crow's head on my right inner arm but ultimately I want to be fairly covered. I want a mother/daughter watercolor tat above my heart, wings and a tree on my entire back, the first line of every book in my favorite series going up my leg, a pacifier and stuffie somewhere to represent my little side, 'Forever' on my left wrist and 'Changing' on my right wrist. A fox on my left forearm and a wolf on my right forearm, a memorial tat on my right upper arm for my great-grandmother, a cowboy hat somewhere for my dad, a portrait of little red and big bad wolf on my right thigh, random quotes that I like randomly wherever there's space left and then other ones as life goes on.

I've only got one, but I'm wanting more! I got it last year in Texas in the summer time. The whole thing consists of a rose a piece (colored teal) under each collar bone, and a quote in the middle saying "Fate Falls Short". It basically means that things won't always turn out how they're supposed to or how you want them too. It stems from abusive relationships and depression. I can't wait to get more ink!

Guest ~Spooky_Ghoul~
I don't have any tattoos yet, but I'm hoping to get my first one later on this month. It's fairly simple, just the words To Be. In type writer front on my wrist. I might add to it later but just that for now. Also, I'm planning to get a larger piece inspired by the movie Labyrinth on my thigh, were Jarreth and Sarah are dancing in the globe thingy, at some point as my little side tattoo

• 1 year later...

Yes! I have this one on my forearm, and I'm hoping to get a pair of quotes behind my ears very soon. :) Love seeing other littles with ink...

Also, LOVE the Labyrinth tattoo idea. It is one of my favorite movies!

post-57546-0-73642200-1504324222_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clementine86