DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Getting married to daddy

Lexie_sweetheartlittle

Congratulations! That's so wonderful that you found a daddy to share your life with! I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Congratulations! My little and I are LDR we met in Second Life and are married there, but we are still RL at the same time as well. I think its amazing for DD/lg to be married as that makes them more than just your wife/husband, or your DD/lg, it makes them your everything and you share everything in both of your lives. My little is not only my little girl/little one and My princess. she is also My wife, My soulmate, and My everything.

Guest buddhagirl

Daddy and I are MARRIED! There is nothing better--and I mean NOTHING--than being married to my Daddy/best friend/teacher/protector/caregiver/lover/partner/confidente/cheerleader/partner in crime! Congratulations and good luck!

My daddy and I aren't married yet but we will be someday. We even have our rings picked out though we have yet to find any since we want our rings to be made out of obsidian which is really hard to work with since it's volcanic glass