Sophie

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 412 posts
    • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

KdAYb0G.png

We finally reached 10,000 users! It's hard to put into words how much this community means to me, and how amazing it is to see it continue to grow and gain more users. Before this community was started, there wasn't really any forum/community exclusively for the DD/lg community, and we had to share sites like Tumblr and Fetlife with other communities. It's nice to finally have our own active place to express ourselves, without fear of being judged and shamed. Thanks to all of you who have made this community such a loving, safe and caring place. So many BDSM communities become overrun with creeps, but we've all done our part to make sure that that doesn't happen here.

I'm going to continue to work hard to make this community an even better, safer and more active place. In the next few weeks we're going to add more staff, more new features, and continue to fix bugs. Even more members will continue to join and become part of our community at a faster rate from now on, and I can't wait to meet more interesting people and have this place develop into a bigger, more diverse and vibrant community. Over the past year, lots of people volunteered their time to help moderate and keep this site safe and to help us reach this point, so I wanted to mention them all here and thank them for everything they've done (and still doing in some cases):
    • ashwee
    • Bear
    • Bull
    • Buttons
    • Chandelier
    • Cootie Cween
    • GentleDaddyDom
    • Jenanasnake 🐍🐍
    • LittleGlenn
    • Melly19912015
    • Michael
    • MrBonesWildRide
    • NotQuiteRapunzel
    • Pouty Kitten
    • PrincessDiana
    • PrincessSae
    • PrincessTori
    • Remi
    • Robin
    • Rosie
    • The Perennial Princess
    Thank you all so much. And thanks to all 10,000 members for making this community such a special place. Love you all so so so much.  :D

• MellyBoo19912015, itsbabygirlbean, german1997 and 11 others like this

czMU2cH.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users