DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Lost little

Guest Littlemissprincess

Guest Littlemissprincess
.. I feel very sad.. I feel that it's my fault no daddy would want me for very long...I don't want to be sad anymore. I need a little friend:( Edited by Littlemissprincess

Guest Bunny princess tiia

I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope you are feeling better now. I'm also very sad today. Because of issues with my Daddy:(

You can be my friend if you want^^

lots of love for you!!

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear that :(

You can join the forum chat, I'm sure everybody will look after you there! Sounds like you need to treat yourself to a little TLC ^_^:heart:

*sends all the hugs*

Sorry to hear that. I think is a little thing that we feel that everything is our fault. :( I felt the same when daddy left.

But here, it has nothing to do with you at all. Nothing! He was not sincere enough to accept he still had feelings for other person before starting something with you.

Don't feel bad, you're good and your new better*awesome*handsome*daddy*prince is on his way to meet you :heart: believe it with your heart!!!! ^^

Hugs! :heart:

Guest RedDragon

Each passing day brings you closer to your one true Daddy. Don't ever give up! HUGS, HUGs, HUgs, Hugs, hugs...

• Like 1

Time is a great healer......and your experiences are preparing you for the moment you meet him.  It's coming.......

• Like 1

Hum...well I had a short period of time when Daddy didn't want to be my daddy anymore, and we both decided to take a break from the dynamic to negotiate again. But again I don't know if that's an option for you. With Daddy and me it's a given that we love each other and will stay together because our relationship is not buil on dd/lg entirely...I much prefer it that way and maybe you could try that too? I found that it takes a lot of maybe unproportional expectations out and makes us stronger as a couple. Please don't take this as bein rude or offensive I really feel for you. I've been there multiple times and from experience: it's never just your fault!!!

Lots of virtual hugs <3

• Like 1

I'm so sorry you feel that way :(

I'd love to be friends, then you won't feel so lonely! ^.^

Feel free to send me a friend request and a message :)