DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Astrology Charts

Guest Ginger-Kit22

Guest Ginger-Kit22

Hi everyone! ^-^ So I've been getting into Astrology lately and I got a book about it. It's huge o,o Anyways. I was wondering if anyone would like a chart made up and know the information that goes with it? It's super fun for me and I've got nothing but time on my hands for the next week or so, roughly.

I just need three things, if you're comfortable giving it to me that is! It just helps the information I give you be more accurate (also there's more info that comes with all three things rather than just one or two things).

Birth location (just a city and state if you're in the US). Otherwise I think a country and rough location for anywhere else would work.

Birth time (within an hour is best; 10am, 1pm, 5pm, etc.) Use military time if you know it, that's easier for me x3

Birthdate (Month, Day, Year). If you're uncomfortable giving all of that to me, just a month and year.

Edit: Here is the list of everyone that has requested one. They'll be bolded if I'm working on it and be striked if I'm done with it.

Eli The Giant
French Daddy
AmadeusEx
Sunchaser
LavanderRabbit
AelaPiggy♥
Snuggleprincess

Last Updated @2121 on May 18, 2016.

Edited by Ginger-Kit22

Guest Ginger-Kit22

@French Daddy ~ You already have a chart? Yours is different from what I know though >.< but thank you for posting it! I can make sure yours is right by double checking with this one. I'll work on yours tomorrow, regardless :)

@Eli ~ I'll get to working on yours tomorrow, as promised! :D

I know some parts of my chart but it'd be awesome to see your point of view of it! so:

January 21st, 1995, 10:30 (some charts say my asc is leo, others say it's virgo, but i identify  more with the leo asc description :lol: ) Viña del Mar, Chile

Guest LavanderRabbit

Birthplace: San Pedro, CA, USA

Time: Roughly 11 am

Date: November 14th 1996

My Sun Sign is Scorpio, My Moon Sign is Capricorn if that helps.

Edited by LavanderRabbit

Guest Ginger-Kit22

im a little uncomfortable sharing my details. i dont know why. can i tell it to you privately though?

Absolutely! :)

Hi Ginger :) This is a great offer!!! I'd also like to send details privately. Would you be willing to look at the chart of my SO instead? I am fairly familiar with my own chart, but have just started with his and would love someone else's feedback.

Guest Ginger-Kit22

Hi Ginger :) This is a great offer!!! I'd also like to send details privately. Would you be willing to look at the chart of my SO instead? I am fairly familiar with my own chart, but have just started with his and would love someone else's feedback.

Sure :3 I can only tell you what the book I've got says so things might differ a little bit! But absolutely.

Also, in general, these might take me a bit to complete XD There's a lot of typing to be done. I didn't expect anyone to be really interested in it? I won't post your chart, but I will tell you what all I found out from looking at your chart! I'll post a little picture thingy so you can at least see what kind of chart you have (there's 7 different ones and they all have a meaning). Hope this is ok with everyone o3o

• Like 1

Guest Ginger-Kit22
I am, MadameButterfly. It's just slow going, I'm recovering from surgery so I'm pretty sleepy from my medicine. I'm going to try to knock out the rest of Eli's and two more after I wake up (I'm heading to bed atm).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...