Things to do with long distance Daddy?

kaiabutton

What are some activities other than:
-Movies

-Bed Time Stories

To do with daddy?

I wish to bond with my daddy more!

Tips are welcome!

Taking lots of pictures of yourself,foods that youre eating or funny things that you see, things that you love & sending it to him (vice versa) is cute hah

Guest Shadow's Princess

What are some activities other than:

-Movies

-Bed Time Stories

To do with daddy?

I wish to bond with my daddy more!

Tips are welcome!

If you're both gamers you can play games together. Or maybe you can watch youtube together, it's different from movies and it's quite fun counting down together so your videos are in sync. Also I sometimes get serious with my daddy and we have deep conversations about anything, I love when that happens.

Also if you feel bored or a need to spice things up with your partner, you should tell/ask them first and if they don't know what to do, then you can ask others. It builds trust.

• Like 1

Buy the same exact exact food and have a nice dinner!! ^^

You can also play a russian roulette chocolate box (is the one where a chocolate is really spicy but it's hidden) that could be fun.

Also try gaming together... if you're into it.

Another cute thing is asking daddy's opinion on dayly life stuff like clothing, parfums, tea flavors, nail polish colors, etc etc. :heart:

Guest algernon

I second online gaming, particularly simple browser-based ones or ones simple enough for a little to still feel little playing.

Watching a show together with the phone or video chat on is fun, especially something funny or where you two can have lots OS commentary.

Skype also handy for Dress-up fashion shows, board games, and coloring.

One thing that is good is using Skype, not just to talk. But if you are in littlespace and say drawing Daddy a picture he can watch you. Have Skype on while eating dinner together. YouTube together is fun also. Have Skype on while watching something on TV together.