•  

• Photo

Do yall share a room or does the little have their own?

• Please log in to reply
    14 replies to this topic

#1 I-Am-Princess-Maddie

I-Am-Princess-Maddie

Princess Maddie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:12 PM

As I scroll through Tumblr I keep seeing littles sharing pictures of "their" bedrooms. My daddy and I don't have a place of our own so of course I can't have my own room but I don't think I could stay in a room by myself. How many of yall have separate bedrooms? And do you always sleep apart? Please elaborate on this. Thank you😊💕
    -{•Princess Maddie•}

#2 Broccoli Rob

Broccoli Rob

Boner Champ

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:16 PM

I think that may just be the little's play room for when they're in little space. I wouldn't dream of not sharing a room with my princess. That would be awful in my opinion.

#3 I-Am-Princess-Maddie

I-Am-Princess-Maddie

Princess Maddie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:17 PM

I think that may just be the little's play room for when they're in little space. I wouldn't dream of not sharing a room with my princess. That would be awful in my opinion.

-{•Princess Maddie•}

#4 Guest_LavanderRabbit_*

Guest_LavanderRabbit_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:24 PM

I've talked to my DD about this and really the concept wouldn't be my own room. I don't think it's terribly common unless you can afford to have another room. (Seriously a two bed in LA is like $2000 a month) I have talked to him about having an Office/playroom just to have my own space to store toys and have a place to color and the like, but it would also be a shared space. Please remember tumblr has a lot of misinformation and it's possible the rooms aren't even theirs!

#5 Dad'saCookin

Dad'saCookin

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationMass

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:06 AM

I have to agree with everyone else. It more likely for there little space. Tho I've known people in serious relationship that do sleep in separate rooms. So maybe.
    • Sweetbabybug likes this

#6 MissJellybean

MissJellybean

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 1206 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

I feel like I always bring the token polyamorous perspective here, so forgive me if it's not wanted, but it's what I know!

Recently at a munch, another poly Little shared with me that she and her partner (who live together) have separate rooms because it makes the most sense to them having multiple partners. That way, when one of them has a partner staying overnight, the other one isn't scrambling to find a place to sleep in their own house. It also provides the opportunity for space, and giving themselves a "room of their own" (To quote Virginia Woolf.)

But they usually slept together in one or the other's room each night. ;P

b e a u t y but a funny girl, that Belle~

Little Girl at Heart. Proud Queen. Spiritualist.
    Stuffie Cuddler. Fort Creator. Secret Keeper.
    Shooting Star Wisher. Dreamer.

Pansexual. Polyamorous.

Happily involved with both a Triad relationship with a Beast, and Girlfriend/Little, as well as a Long Distance Papa.

#7 Harley_Quinn

Harley_Quinn

Lost Little Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 525 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

Me and daddy share our room. He says when we move into a bigger place I can I have a play room and have whatever toys and stuff I want! Even outfits :)

=^.^=

#8 aphroditelaughs

aphroditelaughs

divine & resistless

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 164 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:13 AM

Old thread, bringing it back cuz it's interesting.

Anyway, we share a room. I might enjoy having a separate bedroom though - not because of little stuff, just because we have wildly different tastes and I *need* to be alone sometimes. But at the same time I don't think we could/would sleep apart. I'd probably wander into his room in the middle of the night, so we'd be right back to sharing a room.

it lit me up like a torch on a pitch black night
    like an ember in the needles of a dried out pine
    lit me up and I burn from the inside out
    yeah, I burn like a witch in a Puritan town

#9 neko

neko

sleepy kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 256 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:48 AM

We share a room but we are working on getting my own Little Play room set up so I can have naps and play and do cute stuff:D

tumblr_static_6rp8d7eu18cgo48gg848ck04k.

#10 LittleKitten13

LittleKitten13

Papa's Kitten

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 299 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:07 AM

Papa and I live far away from each other, so we have our own rooms.  When he stays with me, we sleep in separate beds, but when I stay with him we share a bed.  I still live with my parents and they don't like us sharing a bed, so since we're under their roof, we respect that.

~Papa's Kitten~

#11 Big Daddy D

Big Daddy D

Non-Dominant Daddy to an adorable little girl.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:23 AM

My Princess sleeps with Daddy, when he can spend the night. We are in the stages of discussing moving in together. I would like to convert a bedroom into a Nursery/Play Room for her, and even save up for a custom crib for her. It would at least be fun for when she needs a nap. I think she'd still prefer Daddy's bed for big sleeps though.

#12 Misha

Misha

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

I live in a 1 bedroom with Daddy but if we had a two bedroom home, there is no way either of us could stand sleeping in separate rooms.  :blush:

• SUeB likes this

wanar6.jpg

#13 🍦MilkPop💖

🍦MilkPop💖

PudgyBun (į• x •į)

• 510 posts
    • LocationAus

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

Tbh I would freggin LOVE my own room.
    I aspire to have my own single size bed and bedroom. That’s life goals right thurr.
    It’s got nothin’ to do with not loving him enough or being dedicated enough or whatevs. Because I love the sh*t out of him, am basically his lil housemaid and spend every waking moment clinging to him lol
    I’ve just always liked my own space.

PS. Nobody else has a wriggly, fidgety, sleep kickin’, elbowing Daddy with a brain rattling snore? Cuz c’mon now... lol

#14 Lg4me

Lg4me

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:44 PM

I have always lived in places with a minimum of 2 bedrooms. Once a live-in relationship has been established, I always give the choice of where my lg (or sub) would like to sleep. Usually, it starts out with them having their own room, but as things progress in the relationship, we usually end up sharing a bed.
    They will use the extra bedroom as a "playroom" or I will use it as a place to time out in. But overall, after a couple weeks, it really only becomes a place to store things.

#15 SUeB

SUeB

Devoted to Master

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 985 posts
    • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:23 PM

Lol if we shared a home, you bet your life we'd share a bed! He's my lover, partner and boyfriend as well as my Daddy and my Master. It would be utterly insane to us to have separate rooms.
    This heart, soul and body belong to Him. Now and forever. All for Him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users