DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Guest sweetbabibunny

Guest sweetbabibunny
Hey everyone! Daddy and I are going on a week long vacation to Myrtle Beach. And I was wondering some things to do that are ddlg oriented or some things we should definately bring for the vacation and the road trip! Like activities, places to go, things to do in the car, snacks we should bring, food ideas, toys to bring stuff like that! Any recomendations are appreciated! Edited by sweetbabibunny

Definetly bring your coloring book and colors. A blank sketch book is what I do when daddy and I go traveling then he asks me to draw pictures of things that I seen today or what made me the happiest for the day. Really at the end just bring what makes you the most comfies. I bring my sippy and binkie and one of my fav stuffies to sleep with.

You can take pillows, blankets, and stuffies and make a nest in the back seat so you'll be super comfy. You can have a ds/dsi/gameboy/anything portable (or your phone) to play little games on, I also personally like activity books made for little kids (they also come with stickers sometimes!!!) that can help keep you busy, you can talk to your cg as he's driving and ask him to stop for snacks and then try to cute your way into getting candy. Also if you can get your hands onto a mini tv screen and  dvd player you can set that up in the back, i had that when i was a kid and i think it would be a great thing for littles.