DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

BabyGirl32015

For awhile now I have bragged about how close my Daddy and I are, but lately I have been feeling this growing sense of "I'm annoying" and too much to handle. Even more recently it has become more and more of a LDR but we see each other almost every day for about 15 minutes. Communication is dropping and the pressure from my family to "move on" its almost sickening. Anyone have a similar problem or and advice? I'm drowning and need help... 

Nothing lasts forever, if it can't work anymore it might be best to move on. That doesn't change the fact that what you once had is any less of a beautiful thing.

That being said, have you tried telling your Daddy that you feel this way? Usually is the best course of action. It's better to go through what ever is meant to happen than be stuck in a spot cause you're afraid to make a move. Maybe your Daddy can't handle an LDR (if this is a recent development), maybe your Daddy has a stress filled time and he's being drained to the point where he can't handle a little anymore, there could be many reasons and the best way for you to figure this out is to talk to your Daddy about it.

I wish you both good luck and that you find a way to be happy together again.

Edited by Praetorian
  • Like 1

Maybe it's just a case of people living their lives and being busy. He might not be purposely not talking to you as much, he could just be busy. That being said, I'm not in your relationship, I don't know him and I don't know you. The only way for you to get answers is to ask him. And, well, if the answer comes to something along the lines of him not wanting to be in the relationship, that's sad and I'm sorry

If you haven't talked to him about it you should. As a little we're allowed to be needy, clingy, and in constant need of reassurance. If he is really the right daddy dom for you he'll step up and fill his role better and be what you need him to be. He hopefully will be understanding. But sometimes people do pull away and you just can't fix it. A relationship is a very complex thing and I don't have all the answers. Don't make it seem like it seem like all accusations, also maybe don't make it be an ultimatum, just get him on the phone or in person (don't just text) and communicate your worries and go from there. If he gets angry or rude or doesn't change at all then maybe moving on would be best. 

• Like 1