DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little boy - little girl comparisons

YourLilPrince:)

The deffinition of a little stays the same across the genders. Or at least its supposed too. But due to societys way of thinking most people are convinced that males should be dominate and females should be submissive. And this im sure has lead to some differences in the DDLG and MDLB lifestyles. Im just wondering how little boys and little girls are different and what do each one look for in a big. Im personaly a little boy. I just want love and affection and lots of attention. My mommy (when i find her finally) should be my caregiver and be able to deal with my normal self and my little self. I want to have complete trust in her mommy skills and even punish me if she has too. Your thoughts?

I dont see that much differences except boys and girls interests.. personnal interests... I guess it is like kids... Everyone is different anyway in what they love...  

I'd say Little boys makes it harder to find LiLClothes ... I struggle to find stuff... But I see a lot of stuff I'd get if I was a lil Girl ...   

• Like 2