DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Long distance problems

BabyLx

Okay so me and my daddy are(were I'm not sure) in a long distance relationship but he's been ignoring me and I've tried everything I don't know what to do. Anyone think of what I've done wrong?
  • Like 1

Long distance takes a lot of commitment from both parties; it could be you did nothing wrong, that he's simply not as committed, that he's not right for a long distance relationship of any kind and so on.  if he doesn't reply to you, don't think that you necessarily did anything wrong; sounds like someone who hasn't got the nerve to let you know that he doesn't want to be with you or be in this dynamic with someone.  

• Like 1

How long has this been going on? If it's been going a few weeks and you know he's actively ignoring you (and not in some kind of trouble), I would consider looking at Spooky's Ghosting/Slow fade thread. Like Raven said, to ignore your partner without an explanation is an awful thing to do. Is there anyway you can contact a friend of his or his family? I'm sorry you're going through this. It's a horrible feeling.

• Like 1

From a daddy point of view. You should be big enough to not only care for a person but have the balls to be honest with someone if your feelings change. It's hard but better than ghosting someone. It's despicable behaviour.
  • Like 2

Guest Princessaj

Hi, Is this the same Daddy that you have been with for almost a year?

Has he done this before? Is it really out of character?

Do you have any friends in common that you can check in with?

I really hope nothing has happened to him if this is a very rare or never occurrence.

Otherwise, even if it seems very dim at the moment, the best thing to do is carry on doing things that make you happy.

The best way to care for someone that is not there in person or at distance is to continue to take care of yourself.

Also, think about people that you can connect with that brighten your spirits. Do you have friends with kids? Maybe make a play date with your friend and her kids. Get totally out of yourself and enjoy the amazing things that kids get up to.

No matter how this turns out, you have us all here to support you in the good times and the bad times. Hugs

• Like 1

• 1 month later...