DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New DDLG Couple

Daddy's little alien

This is my daddy's first ddlg relationship and it's my first serious non long distance one. Since I'm so used to just typing while in little space it's hard for me to get into little space in real life and my Daddy is still trying to grasp what to do and things. I've made sure he understood everything about it and it's not only for sex and he understands it. But what do we do? He's clueless and I don't know what we should do. Please help?

just take some time to be in each others company and be comfortable.. and be you. maybe try watching some of your favourite cartoons with him, or play with your favourite toys/stuffies, and let him be Daddy. If he understands his role and what he wants from it, and so do you, you will both get there eventually :)

These things take time. When my daddy and I first started dating I made a list of things I like doing in Little Space. He made me more comfortable at his house by having my favorite snacks and some of my stuffies. Just familiar things that helped me into Little Space when I was by myself :)