•  

• Photo

My boyfriend doesn't understand my little space.

Understanding Boyfriend Help

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 squishy.little.angel

squishy.little.angel

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

I've been with this guy for about two months now and I'm slowly trying to adjust him to the idea of my little space / my DDLG preferences. He has me call him daddy in the bedroom, and sometimes he calls me princess, but that's about it. He's seen my little space side like once and while he didn't freak out, he didn't know what to do. Obviously I don't want him to be a different person or ask too much of him, but being a little and dating someone who doesn't get it at all is super upsetting sometimes.
    Any advice is appriciated. 💗

#2 Guest_sunnybaby_*

Guest_sunnybaby_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:24 PM

Have you shown him this website? If he's ever interested in learning more about it to see if he'd even like it, there are TONS of threads in the Caregiver's Cafe section to help with that.

• squishy.little.angel likes this

#3 Guest_chilldude_*

Guest_chilldude_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:54 PM

Like Chelsea said, maybe you need to educate him about the lifestyle and the fact there's a lot more to it than just what happens in the bedroom

There's no reason to be critical of him yet, because he might just not know. If he does and is being ignorant, that's different

#4 boomslang

boomslang

Cuddle Snek

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 92 posts
    • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:29 AM

Adding to what's already been said.....Also keep in mind that he may just not be into it.  And that's totally valid and acceptable and doesn't make him ignorant or a jerk or whatever.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Understanding, Boyfriend, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users