DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Any IRL "older" littles out there??

Guest SweetKira

Hi!  I'm a 30 yr old little in the United States.  Dallas, TX to be exact.  I do have a daddy but he is super encouraging of me making Little friends. Also I maybe 30 but my daddy is 21.  But he is super smart and really mature for 21.  He excels at a lot of things where most 30 yr old daddies fail.  I'm a spunky energetic cougar.  Hahahaaha. I would love to be friends.  I sent you a friend request.  My snapchat, kik, or Skype is insignia707

If you're shy, then that's great because I'm super extroverted.  I have a really warm personality and am good at getting people to open up.

*stuffie high five!*

*touches my stuffie's paw against your stuffie's paw*

• Like 2

Yay! I am so glad I found this. I was feeling bad about being an older little, I will be 34 next month, and so it made me feel a lot better seeing that I am not alone. 

Hi!  I'm a 30 yr old little in the United States.  Dallas, TX to be exact.  I do have a daddy but he is super encouraging of me making Little friends. Also I maybe 30 but my daddy is 21.  But he is super smart and really mature for 21.  He excels at a lot of things where most 30 yr old daddies fail.  I'm a spunky energetic cougar.  Hahahaaha. I would love to be friends.  I sent you a friend request.  My snapchat, kik, or Skype is insignia707

If you're shy, then that's great because I'm super extroverted.  I have a really warm personality and am good at getting people to open up.

*stuffie high five!*

*touches my stuffie's paw against your stuffie's paw*

Oh my gosh HAIIIII!!!! I am also in the Dallas area! I would love to have more IRL little friends as I currently only have 1! 

This whole thread makes me so super happy! I am 32 and I often feel like this dynamic is full of younger people, which is fine, but it's hard to connect to them in more aspects than just the lifestyle. Thank you for making this topic! Any of you who wish to add me may! 

I am 46 and just discovered this through being a submissive first then I started picking up bits of littleness :) i love pulling things from kinks to create something that is uniquely me
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Daddys1Babycakes88
I’m actually almost 30 and would LOVE some Little friends! Anyone, please feel free to send me a message/friend request <3!

I'm 27(turning 28 next month) and would love to be friends with other littles. It's great to see that there are littles who are my age or older

• 2 months later...