#21 curlyheadspace

curlyheadspace

babygirl, little, Daddy's princess

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 63 posts
    • LocationPoland

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:54 PM

Hey, this is nothing to depressed or even stressed about! You still have some time and I'm sure it will be sorted. It's okay that you don't have lots of money to spend. There are so many nice things you can get him or make him! Making something is always super cute and shows you put time and effort in it which will be appreciated!

You could get some nice healthy cookbooks as he cooks and started a diet, frame a picture of you together that he could put up, you could get him some handy gadgets that are not too expensive like a portable charger or a headphone splitter and search for some other ones.

In terms of making things as suggested you could make coupons or make a jar with 100 quotes (doesn't have to be 100) of what you love about your daddy or you memories you shared together that he can open throughout the year. I made this for my daddy and he absolutely loved it :D

I react like that always whan I'm afraid I'll let someone down. :p
    Yes! Handmade things are the best! I made my Daddy bracelets with alphabet beads that say "Daddy" and "Robert" (his name, obviously :D). I gave him them a few months ago and he was so happy then.
    I'll think of everything you suggested. Thank you so much! :)

#22 curlyheadspace

curlyheadspace

babygirl, little, Daddy's princess

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 63 posts
    • LocationPoland

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:59 PM

How about this?

http://www.cafepress...UYaAnDjEALw_wcB

I also saw that his favorite author was a painter, so maybe some art prints from this author.

The bag price is a little over my budget. :)
    The art prints idea is quite good... well, thank you for that! :)

#23 Guest_Bunnyblossom_*

Guest_Bunnyblossom_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

Get some plain pillow cases and make a "Daddy" & "Princess/LG/Kitten (whatever his name for you is)" matching pillow set.

You could use fabric markers, sharpies or transfer paper (if that's in budget, just be careful to follow the instructions perfectly).

One year when I was completely broke, I drew over 100 kissy lips on some card paper and coloured them in and cut them out.

Then put them in a small jar for him, so he'd have a jar full of kisses. And you can sneak them into his pockets, bag, socks, shoes- wherever. SURPRISE KISSES, ALL THE TIME!

lol

Make him a small book with a reason you love him or admire him per page with a little drawing- it doesn't have to be spectacular.

I did that also, and read it to him from time to time when he's going through a rough patch just to remind him that he's awesome.

daddygiftideas.png

#24 Guest_Ignea_*

Guest_Ignea_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:03 PM

i think the kiss jar is a excelent perfect idea .. i would love to get it myself if i was ever that lucky,   i once got from a friend a personal "care package"  a lil box containing my fav coffee or tea, a bag of snacks/sweets , and all kinds of lil stuff in it. Also . sometimes perfume stores have these small sample bottles for free might ad that aswell .   so if youre creative you can do it and budgetwise its easy to pull off.   Besides a personal touch means more then a "normal" gift , it comes from the heart.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Christmas, Gift, Daddy, Ddlg, Help, Present

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users