Welcome to DDlg Forum

Having trouble with my little space

Guest dapperton

Guest dapperton

There is a lot that could be causing that. Are you upset or stressed at all? Do you go into little space when your caregiver is not around?

im okay i think?, and i do go into little space when im alone or with my friend (a little)

Guest Bunniesrcute
Have they been your caregiver long? I have trouble sharing little space with newer people. Or if I am stressed out... Maybe do an activity together that usually puts you in little space when you are by yourself?

Guest dapperton

Have they been your caregiver long? I have trouble sharing little space with newer people. Or if I am stressed out... Maybe do an activity together that usually puts you in little space when you are by yourself?

yeah, he's new, thanks a lot <3 

i get self-concious and find littlespace hard to get to sometimes. i am also mom to 4 kids (one still nursing), so it is hard to escape the feeling of adult responsibility sometimes.

i have been gentle with myself and enjoy the moments when i almost get there for what they are. i look at it almost like baby steps back to finding my carefree little side like i used to be.