DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

College little having trouble getting into little space

littlebrownkitten

Hello all!   (≧ω≦)

I'm not new to the dd/lg lifestyle but I would say I'm new to the little lifestyle because I've only rarely accepted into my life.

I go to college away from home and i think it's becoming more and more difficult to get into little space when I'm away.

I don't know if it's because I'm doing so many things but even when I have free time; i'm having trouble just getting my mindset into little space and I miss it a lot  :$

I just wanted some advice or any other littles going through the same thing? I know college can be a very hard time for some people but I'd like to still be a "little" even though I'm away and it's just hard... 

Anybody else? 

I am in my second year of college and I find my little space to be me relaxing from school. I have a lot of time to myself so I'm able to work on little mode! I do a lot of crafting, cutesy stuff all around and ribbons everywhere. At least once a week I go full Beckie and get all dolled up and play even if I don't have a daddy. I'll curl my hair, lock my door and put on my dresses and play around with my toys!And color. I just take time if I can whether it be in doing my hair or crafting. I don't really do much on weekends so I have some time for this.

• Like 1

I'm about to go to college and I also have the same worries. Between work and getting ready to leave home, I forget my little side from time to time. What I do is take my favorite stuffie or my second favorite with me in a bag or in my lunch bag. This reminds me to relax and keep the little in me alive. I also color when I'm stressed.

• Like 1