DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Daddy not being Dom enough...

babybunnykitten

Hi.

I have a problem with my Daddy. He's not dominant enough. We've been together for more than a year now. We used to see each other every weekend and when I've been asking him to be more dominant and to set rules for me to follow he said that it's hard to be like this when we're away. But now we're living together in his apartment for about two and a half week and it's still no better... he behaves more like a baby than me, needs help with everything, is messy, needs to be taken care of, sucks my breasts... he was embarassed to admit that he is a switch when I pushed on him to tell truth about his preferences. But when I asked if he is also a baby he denied it. He said that he is switch only in bed and that he doesn't want to be taken care of because he is a Daddy. But he is so soft, so boyish. He hardly ever demands me to do something, he always asks. I have no rules to follow and constant feeling that I have to be the adult one in the realtionship. I can't regress anymore. I feel more like a Mommy than babygirl. And I absolutely hate it. He's not a good Daddy. I don't know what to do. I keep telling him to be more dominant and to order me around. But when I do, he starts a fight in which he tells me that I clearly don't want him making me feel bad or he says that he'll be what I want him to be and uses the argument that he never had an opportunity to be truly Daddy Dom before. Which is a big lie, because his ex was 100% sub and little. He wants to explore my "dominant side" that I don't like. I don't want to use strap-on anymore and I don't want to slap his balls... I don't know what to do. I want a real dominant, not a submissive.

So you're incompatible. Nothing more complicated than that. You can't force someone to be what you want them to be, or to act how you want them to act. You're not right for each other.
  • Like 2

Guest Kerjin

"What we have here, is a failure to be compatible"

Ok, not the exact quote, but, as everyone else is saying, your not compatible and you need to move on.

Guest QueenJellybean

not to keep reiterating what other folks are saying, but it's clear that you both aren't getting what you need from each other. 

you can't make him be what you want him to be, just like it's unfair for you to keep having to participate in a dynamic that you aren't fulfilled in. 

time to find something that works for both of you, away from each other, most likely. 

• Like 1

Guest ~lele~
This is hard I'm sure since you've adjusted your living situation especially but I agree with those above. You're just not compatible. He should've told you he was a switch long ago.

• 2 months later...

This is just the situation im in. My daddy is a sub. I am a sub. Its pretty hard. But we find things to do that even if we are sub, we add dom things in. 

Im on top, he chokes me, harshly kisses me, and after a while switch and he's "dom".

He's on top I choke him, bite and lick all over his neck. Again, after a while I get on top and be "dom". 

I'm not a switch and he isn't either, (we at least dont identify as that) but we add in things here and there to make each other comfy. 

We argued badly about it for a long time. He wanted me dom, I wanted him dom, which trust me we arent, but we communicated (Which is key)  and we figured how to make each other satisfied. We came to a conclusion ~No pun intended~ 

Im sorry youre going through this and as everyone said I think you just aren't compatible. If he is willing try to find something else you two enjoy, which I hope happens.. 

Best of luck to you!!!  :heart: 

Edited by Bunny Fluff
  • Like 1