DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Clueless has a question...lol

here4sumfun

Someone recommended this site to me but, geez, I'm so lost.  I learned so much the first couple minutes I was on here.  My question is...I fantasized about being submissive, however, I see how much I DON"T know, should I exit this site and work my way back after gaining some knowledge?  I'm afraid to post reply or anything because this site seems aimed at advanced...any suggestions?

It would be best if you stay and continue to be benefited by other's knowledge regardless of worrying about the questions you ask other. Keep in mind that everyone starts at somewhere. Most if not all members here are helpful and welcoming to new comers. Good luck and best wishes.  

• Like 2

Guest Aetherr

yeah i have some advice, stick around talk to some people my personal experiance as a new-ish dom is i have learned and mee soo many awesome people here just spend some time thinking about what you like and explore those things in your own time and you may even meet people who like the same thing and you can pick up tips or meet someone special! either way please dont me intimidated everyone was new to kink at some point!!

• Like 1

I don't usually self promote but read this: https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/16623-no-true-way/

Please stick around. I've been here since near the beginning and let me tell you this, this forum was built for education, friendship, enjoyment and being a place with all those in this lifestyle and are of age have a place to just be. So just be. Listen, learn, ask questions and please enjoy here.

• Like 1