#21 princesssquishy

princesssquishy

lord of the squish

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:22 AM

here's the stuffies that are lucky enough to fit on my bed uwu none of them rlly have names besides the pink cat (Jim davis), and the frumpy duck (wawa). I call the unicorn by it's full name (yumikawa unicorn) and same with pon de lion. I'm not wildly creative with names uwu

I'll fill out the thingy for wawa, since he is my favorite!!

name: wawa
    animal: quacky thing
    loves: me!!, cuddles, attention, daddy
    hates: the washer, the dryer, being crushed every night
    magic: I can't sleep without him!!
    history: he's actually the second of his kind. I got the first one before I could even remember, but I lost him around the time I was 5. but before I lost him, I found him a sibling at goodwill, so I had two for a while. I remember once, we went on a vacation and I lost him again, but the door rang and I opened it to see wawa there!! I don't know when it started, but ever since I can remember, I have to use him as a pillow every night. He's pretty flat because of this, but I still love him even as a duck pancake uwu
    why I love this toy: he has really beady eyes and if you flip his bill down then he looks like he's really mad. But if you flip it up, it covers his eyes. He's really funny and he's been around for everything I've been through
    where I found it: this one was at goodwill?? I've tried searching for him online with no luck. No tags or anything.

Attached Files

• -SoftBunny- likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, littlespace, cute, kawaii, toy, play, petplay, littlegirl, littleboy, littles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users