Lotsa easy recipes online.
Check out www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g1050/simple-potato-recipes-1110/ and scroll through for 60 simple potato recipes. It's a compilation article so each entry has a link to another food website.
Here's one that little you may like from thecookingjar.com/mashed-potato-puffs/
Mashed Potato Puffs
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
2 cups mashed potatoes
3 large eggs, beaten
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup bacon bits
1/4 cup chives, chopped
Pepper to taste
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Combine mashed potatoes, eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and chives
2. Season with pepper if needed
3. Grease a muffin pan and mound a spoonful into each cup
4. Sprinkle each cup with parmesan cheese
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 400 degrees F or until golden brown
6. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm with sour cream
Watch out for the sharp utensils you use to chop and the hot oven, but otherwise as long as you already have some leftover mashed potatoes this is a little-friendly recipe! Hope this helped!
Big age: 29
Little age: 5-7
Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.
Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.
(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)