DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

A place for littles to talk little to eachother :)

Guest Little_Miss

Guest Little_Miss

Hi so I made this thread so whenever us littles feel the need we can talk to eachother when we are feeling little or simply just want to talk while in a little headspace... This way we can avoid the grown up talk that goes on in the normal chat.

So everyone be nice boys and girls and we can all be friends and get along :3 So all you have to do to "chat" is leave a comment on this thread and other littles can respond and well chat to you! :)

So I'll start!

Hi everyone :3 I hope we can use this to chat!!! And that other littles like this idea. I have seen it used before it it can be lots of fun :3

• Like 6

It's a traditional puppet show as performed on the seaside in the UK for kids and the young at heart really with loads of interaction and naughty Mr Punch getting his just deserts.

• Like 1

I haven't been able to really "be" little the past several days. Daddy has been down and when I see him I feel like I need to be big and comfort him. Which I don't mind doing at all. I don't know if I'm making sense. It's just that I was sick with a migraine for 7 days and wasn't getting much sleep and just needed a little extra TLC. And daddy tried to give that to me but he was kind of short fused and so I was just trying real hard not to be a pain or too needy. I even apologized at one point for being so needy and he got upset and made a comment about why we couldn't just have a few minutes without "stuff". I haven't seen him much this week but when I have it's just been kind of tense. I'm feeling kind of sad and need to distress but I'm having a really hard time.
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Hugs 1

Guest Little_Miss

@Trixie Chocolate cake for breakfast!! :p

@Melly Racoons are so cute!!

@daddyslittlefrenchprincess (Please keep in mind that this thread is for people in their little head space and some littles regress so you will get little answers to 'big' problems. There are other threads where you can get normal adult answers if you want them.) But as a little I say that we are allowed to be super needy and silly and our daddies should be nice and take care of us and we should be nice to them too. If daddies won't let us be ourselves especially when we're sick then they're big meanies! :3

I've been feeling anxious and depressed lately...I've been having a hard time getting into my little space buuuuuuut I just finished a lisa frank puzzle! ^.^

I gifted myself cutie stuffs during my little party last night ^.^ I stayed up a whole 4hrs past my bed time before falling asleep to Oniisan reading Velveteen Rabbit ^u^"

• Like 2

Thanks. I have been trying very hard to get into my little space tonight. I need some stress relief. I've got Disney channel on, some coloring books and a new soft blankie. Daddy sent me a text this morning asking me to forget what he said yesterday. But I told him to think about it. He was being a meanie!! He's supposed to decide if he really wants to take on my little self or not.
  • Like 2

I was singing along to Aaron Copland's adaption of the song  I Got Me a Cat as performed on last nights Last night of the Proms classical music concert on the BBC.

Guest Little_Miss

Ooh all the things!!

@CrossedWires awww maybe buy some other nice toys soon :3

@SpinSpinSugar I don't have any lollipops :3 And there are such things as hello kitty lollipops??? :o I've never seen them.

I'm a bit sad without a daddy to talk to but I've been a good girl! Kinda :p Eating healthy is Sooooooo hard! And lollies and chocolate is so yummy :3

Haiiii everyone. n .n

I'm at work right now and I get tired of being big so I bwing my crayons and coloring books wif me.

Right now I am coloring a Hello Kitty picture with lots of rainbows because rainbows is my favorite. X3

My desk is very wittle at work because I have a panda stuffie and some Hello Kitty toys. I loves it so much. n .n

How is everyone's night going tonight? Err.. morning I guess! I work graves hehe so it's still tonight for me. <3

• Like 1