DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I feel like a bad little.

Guest LittleSnowiii

Guest LittleSnowiii

Probbaly a dumb post but... I just need to vent/ get advice.

How do you become vulnerable with someone? 

I'm someone with alot of walls around me, due to how life has treated me. Yet deep down I'm a very emotional person. I crave tons of attention. But I just can't... let myself go? I even struggle to go into little space.

I feel like an awful little and overal frustrated.

I'm always with that mentality "get them before they get me".

Doesn't help romance wise things are extremly rocky.

And now I feel super deprived of love... I even feel guilty of needing love.

Any tips how to easily go into little space? Advice in how to trust people more?

Thank you.

• Like 2

Let negative emotions flow, instead of keeping them corked up and stuffed in the corner. Communication is key in a relationship, and if you can't voice what's wrong to your partner he/she may feel that they aren't doing enough, or too little. Focus on the present, the here and now and how much you enjoy seeing/being with this person.

As for opening up, theres plenty of things you can do. LIKE: 

Be open, and tell them flat out what you need from them. Honesty is the best policy, and I doubt your s/o is a mind reader. 

Identify your feelings, put your finger on what's wrong and voice those issues to your partner. 

Expect to make mistakes, because Pobodies Nerfect and you're only human. 

Hope this helped :)

Have you shared what you are saying in this post with the person you want to vulnerable with? That is the first step. :)

It's hard to share things that like because you're probably afraid that the person you care about will push you away. The truth is, they might. But eventually someone will care enough to work with you even though you have trouble opening up. Personally, every girl I have been with had trouble opening up and being vulnerable in the beginning. It's pretty normal. :)

Guest TokidokiHelloKitty

I have no advice, but one thing I can say, is you're not the only one. I too feel this way. It's hard. But, you're not weird or a bad little. You are not a bad little for this.

I can totally relate. I've been hurt sooo much it's very hard for me to open up again. I'm very up front with anyone and tell them I've been hurt that while it may take time to breakdown my walls if they will be patient it can happen