#1 Rosiexxxxxxxx

Rosiexxxxxxxx

Little girl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:53 AM

I  was looking to make some friends one here, so I thought what is a better way than talking about stuffies?! So I'm gonna talk about my best friend and hope you will too! 

Mr. Doggie is my best stuffie, I love all my stuffies but he's been there for me for the longest and I love him so much.

Mr. Doggie has grey fur and a black tail. He has little black eyes with a black patch around one, ( he reminds me of a pirate). Under his grey floppy eyes are grey and white striped material that is very soothing when I wanna go to sleep!

Mr doggie is quite grumpy a lot and tells me off a lot. He always makes sure my nightmares go away by scaring them off like he scares everyone, but he could never scare me away! Mr doggie like rich tea biscuits,(yuck), with coffee with no milk OR SUGAR!!!  He sleeps a lot but that's because he is a little old. 

I love my doggie and hope you send descriptions of your stuffies! Mr. Doggie is my best friend but I really would like to make more!

-Rosie :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, stuffie, littlespace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users