royal

vicious king

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • Locationpurgatory

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:02 PM

Hello!

I was thinking of writing this post since yesterday, but I didn't know how to word it well.

I wonder what each daddy/mommy/caregiver likes the most about littles (regardless of their age range)?

I'll start! My favorite thing about littles is their "clinginess" and their soft hearts. I also like how soft and pure they are.

What about you?

#2 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 546 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:35 PM

There is this thread you might want to read. :) It hasn't been added to in a few months though.

https://www.ddlgforu...-about-littles/

And I'm not a caregiver, but I have a big sister side and I like when other littles are sweet and adorable (both little boys and girls!). :wub:  And I have an instinct to help when they are shy or nervous, or just having a problem.

• MysticSand likes this

Big age: 28

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DDLG, MDLB, MDLG, DDLB, CGL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users