• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 Shylittleon3

Shylittleon3

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:00 AM

I can't stand texting. I just want to call someone and get to know them I feel like its more personal than texting and I really get to know a person.

Does anyone else not like texting?

#2 Aetherr

Aetherr

Shitpost Crusader!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 266 posts
    • LocationFife, Scotland

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:22 AM

i dont mind text chatting but i agree voice is much better!

#3 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 811 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:16 AM

I'll be honest I don't mind texting OR calling but I'm a die hard face to face person as so much of communication is non verbal body language that is lost during texts and phone calls. If my friends want to talk on the phone for more than about 5 minutes I suggest going to grab a coffee or something. Losing face to face, in person communication is one of many reasons I could never do an LDR, because I would never feel like I truly know the person.

It's like for story time, a call is better than texting to me but it can't compare to curling up and laying my head on my Daddy's chest and listening to his heartbeat, being enveloped by his scent.

So, I wouldn't say I dislike texting but I definitely feel it and even calling are extremely limited in terms if being effective ways to communicate, especially in a relationship.

Little kaiya
    Little kaiya 💖🦊💖

#4 Chiby

Chiby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 05 October 2019 - 12:23 PM

Texting can be ok. But calling is a more personal way to have a contact. And of course face to face is the best.
    • Lancelot36 likes this

#5 Lancelot36

Lancelot36

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:06 PM

Im very old fashioned in this sense, calling or face to face is the best for me in that sense!

• Chiby likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Calls, Daddy, Ddlg, Litteone, Littlespace, Calling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users