• My First Time in Little Space

Littlespace new learning

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_LizEffect_*

Guest_LizEffect_*
    • Guests

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:59 AM

So last night I slipped into little space without even realizing what that meant or understanding it fully. A good friend and someone I have normal and romantic situations with noticed and asked me about it. I had been snapping him and another friend at the time and off handedly told her what he said. Slowly things started hitting me in different ways and I was soon questioning myself. Wrapped in my softest things, Henry Hans (my squishy) in hand and while watching cartoons I was in. No warning no attempt, the first time I was in little space and actually known what was happening. Things that I never questioned before fit so perfectly but I never had the knowledge to understand. My good friend helped me through it and was very supportive of my realization as he has been with a little before. My other friend, well she understood and even explained things to me so that I didn’t feel bad or wrong about it. Right now I am finding myself almost going back to little space without trying. It’s hard to fully stay out at the moment. I’m also very unsure of all of this. So when I saw this forum I thought maybe it would be easier to find out about everything in a safe space. Any tips or suggestions are very much welcome.
    • MylovesPrincess likes this

#2 MylovesPrincess

MylovesPrincess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:37 PM

I don't really have any advice, it was only in the last few months that I understood too. But now I do things for myself, on a sensory level, to remind me of my littleness. I don't always like to leave it either. And at times I get annoyed with adult responsibilities that yank me out.
    • porcelainpoppy likes this

#3 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 579 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:15 PM

Welcome! Reading the Resources section of the forum can be a really good idea for new people. I read through it when I first joined, shortly after finally making the connection that I'm a little. I had always been childlike and didn't question it much, but when I had a fit at my friend's house one day while playing a board game I knew something was up :p Looked my behavior up online and found this website. Now I like to come here all the time!

• MylovesPrincess likes this

Big age: 29

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

#4 Guest_LizEffect_*

Guest_LizEffect_*
    • Guests

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:01 PM

Thank you both! I was able to pull myself out and finally get some things done, and I did look into the resources and I feel good about learning more and possibly knowing what type of little I identify with. The more I have looked into it the more I see so many clear signs that it has always been a part of me. I hope to continue to learn. I don’t think it’s something I can fully be open with everyone in my life but I’m sure it will help knowing for future relationships and having the ability to come on here ☺️
    • Nick_tonight likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Littlespace, new, learning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users