• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 LittleRexxie

LittleRexxie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:41 PM

So I've had my pacifier for a bit, but it feels too big for my mouth. It's a normal adult size pacifier, but it's still just too big. It's uncomfortable in my mouth after a while and I'm someone who likes to use it a lot at night when I can't sleep. The baby one I also have is obviously way too small. I've searched and searched trying to gain info on teat sizing, but it's so confusing!! Do any other littles have this problem and have you found s solution? Any tips, advice, info, or links would be appreciated. Also wasn't sure where to post this problem. Thanks in advanced! 💗
    • kandy-milk likes this

#2 Guest_Peachy Paisley_*

Guest_Peachy Paisley_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:34 AM

I do have this problem, I know for me personally it's because my jaw is misaligned & I have an overbite, so it's super uncomfortable to have a paci in my mouth for very long, though I really enjoy it. I haven't found a good solution yet though, so will keep an eye on this & see what others have to say!

#3 Guest_~GlitterUnicorn~_*

Guest_~GlitterUnicorn~_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:18 AM

There are different baby sizes maybe you could try a older toddler size if you haven't already?

#4 Daddys little Baby_Bear

Daddys little Baby_Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 107 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:24 AM

I would recommend looking into MAM pacifiers as they have a bunch of different shapes and sizes, I had the same issues and they seem to have worked out for me quite well

Hope you find what you need :)

#5 bunny_hugs

bunny_hugs

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • Locationx

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:34 AM

I have pacis where the teat deflates and reinflates when you suck/bite on it. I dont know what its called but to my knowledge the only shop that modifies the paci like this is panda bear crafts (on instagram) So to me the paci doesnt feel to big in my mouth because of the "soft" feeling.

22 going on 4 (ageplay)

I have a Daddy

She/her

420 friendly

Sensitive sub

Queer

295226126&trans=1.jpg

#6 Lil' Miss Dolly

Lil' Miss Dolly

Doomy Dolly of Doom!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 549 posts
    • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada

Posted 01 December 2019 - 02:29 PM

I'd also suggest finding one that collapses when you suck on it. I found ones on Ebay for $2 each that are the small shield pacis that deflate and they are pretty comfy

׺°”˜`”°º× Hold your head up Princess or the Tiara will fall ׺°”˜`”°º×

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

♥«´¨`•°..Lil Miss Dolly..°•´¨`»♥ 
                    .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•. 

#7 BigDaddys_HunnyBunny

BigDaddys_HunnyBunny

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationMO

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:17 PM

I have one from Aww so Cute. It is a little smaller than most of the adult ones but bigger than a baby one. Its also softer.

:wub: Hunny Bunny :wub: 

#8 Thelittlefae

Thelittlefae

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:06 PM

I have one from Aww so Cute. It is a little smaller than most of the adult ones but bigger than a baby one. Its also softer.

Can you measure the teat size? Their website doesn't have dimensions and I’m trying to compare it to my current one

Edited by Thelittlefae, 15 February 2020 - 10:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pacifer, Dummy, Help, Littlespace, Paci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users