DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Draken

Salutations and welcome to my humble introduction.
Please, take a seat and feel comfortable. I won't take too long, (I hope), and I shall entertain you for the duration. 

Name's Simon and I'm a young man from Sweden. I'm an hourly paid grocery worker, primarily cashier because of my mind to serve the customers with out-most professionalism.
I am also finding myself working at kindergarten, and from time to time during the seasons' shifting I'm working for elderly, helping with their lawn work.

I live a life away from tobacco, alcohol, energy drinks and coffee, and is currently on my path to dispel as much sugar from my life as possible. Leaving people in shock as I tell them. Some outright refuse to believe that I have never gotten wasted, high or even drunk an energy drink. (To that point, I might have had a sip when young, but that's about it). I am mostly bringing this up to shock some more people, it is quite the joy.

I am, and I am not a new Daddy. I have roleplayed and cared as a Daddy before. However, it has been mostly in the spirit of fiction and often been temporary. I am however, not wholly inexperienced as a Daddy irl as I have had a short fling little brat once before, and am currently in a LDR with a brat little whom lives far away. My little and I have been together for years, having a LDR, which has worked really well for the both of us. However, it is not until recently that she has voiced, and proclaimed to have submitted to me "officially". (Took her a 3-4 hour skype session to finally have the courage to shyly and quietly voice her submission). Afterwards, everything that she is has increased by several folds and there have already been slight twists because of my inexperience as a Daddy.

Realizing what I have agreed to, I feel like I need to up my "Daddy-game" for the sake of both our enjoyment and to deepen our relationship. Therefore I am freshly new to the community but not unfamiliar. I want to learn more how to be a loving, yet stern Daddy. I desire to talk to more experienced folks of various positions to better understand what I have dived into.

Besides that, I'm am enjoying myself a few hobbies and interests that I try to keep circulating to keep my life interesting.
Which involves hobbies such as:  Drawing, writing and painting. I enjoy video games, board games and card games. I also have a varied assortment of plants of common trade, and a few terrarium pets to admire which includes lizards and insects. I collect odds and ends that fancy my eye and I enjoy nature in all its ways. Which usually involves hour long walks with two dogs to accompany me.
I also have hobbies that are ready to come into my grasp when the time comes, such a astrology, ethology, archery and geology. Two of which are at the first step.

Alas, a bit of a dispirited side of me is that I 'suffer' from a poor memory since I was a little child. I was one step away from clinically severe, but with practise I managed to be deemed good enough. I live every day thinking I could have forgotten something and I have developed a rather happy-go-lucky personality, with a fling of nonchalance. I value the things, events and other that I see the moment I see them, since I know there is a high chance I won't remember them after a while.

My oh my I have babbled on, are you still seated? Perhaps I can offer some tea, it is the least I can do since you have stayed with me throughout my chatter. I also believed that it'll be enough for now, I thank you for staying, and if you're curious or such, you are most free to come say hello.

Have a good day,
Regards, Simon.

post-132914-0-73545600-1577325836_thumb.jpg

Edited by Draken
  • Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!      :heart: