2 replies to this topic

#1 spillingfluids

spillingfluids

lucius the loser

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:08 AM

This is a thread for small/younger daddies, and bigger/older littles as well as anything in between, because they deserve appreciation too

You’re welcome to share wholesome experiences you’ve had when having a size/age difference in your dynamic or anything at all that you’d think would fit here

This is mostly for those who may think that they are any less desirable because of their size/age, to show them that there are people who would love having them around no matter what!

Personally, I’m a 5’3 daddy in a relationship with a 6’1 little who’s more on the bigger side as well as quite older, and she’s been my best partner so far ❤︎

#2 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 773 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:19 AM

Hehe, well my Daddy and I fit quite well in this thread I guess. He is 21 in August and I'll be 42 in May. I'm also 5'8 and a bit over 200 lbs while he is about 5'2 and about 120 lbs or so.

We don't spend a lot of time thinking about it a whole lot because we love one another for who we are but we certainly get some odd looks and comments lol.

All that said, we've been together 2.5 years and He, my Wife and I are all planning the commitment ceremony for He and I. People say relationships like this can't work but our is one of many examples that prove otherwise 🥰

Edited by Little kaiya, 27 March 2020 - 12:15 PM.

• Francisco Ascaso, little*luck* and LolaSuga like this
    Little kaiya 💖🦊💖

#3 Theo

Theo

Little Switch

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 02:25 AM

I'm not in a relationship, but I am a 1,98m (6'6") tall little

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Size Difference, Appreciation, Caregiver, Little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users