DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

Glittery  Marshmallow

Yurp, you read it right. Daddy says that I have a 'Little Waddle' when I'm in little space. A couple more people, who don't know that I regress have pointed it out too. Though they only made fun of it. Meanies, I tell you. But is Little Waddle a thing?

Daddy pointed out that my voice gets squeaky too and I get bouncy and way more affectionate and cuddly but sometimes, I throw 'adorable fits' for no reason at all. (there's a reason - attention)

What are the distinct little things that you or your littles do?

Little Waddle is definitely a thing. I do it, too. My voice also gets squeaky, I giggle more instead of laughing (cute hehehe vs hearty hahaha), and I use a *widdle* baby tawk (little baby talk). I only baby talk in front of my boyfriend.
  • Like 1

Little Waddle is definitely a thing. I do it, too. My voice also gets squeaky, I giggle more instead of laughing (cute hehehe vs hearty hahaha), and I use a *widdle* baby tawk (little baby talk). I only baby talk in front of my boyfriend.

I feel ya! I mostly only baby talk with Daddy only when he puts me deep into the space. Good to know waddle is a thing. XD

Omg so I saw this post yesterday, and was thinking about what my little-behaviors are...and hooooo boy, I'm lucky Mommy thinks I'm cute, lol!

• Little waddle / waggling my butt constantly -- I just loooove the way overalls/skirts/diapers/etc. make my butt look, and I can't help shaking it at Mommy like all the time
  • Tiptoe everywhere -- I actually ruin shoes constantly because of this, I just love creepin around on the balls of my feet
  • Standing flop -- I love to annoy Mommy by going (sorta) limp while we're standing or hugging or something, and making her catch me. This morning though, I did it when she was across the room from me, and then still whined when I was...just on the floor by myself. Gawd being a brat is great. ^_^
  • Kirby puffs -- I like to take deep breaths and puff out my cheeks like Kirby, then make air puffs in Mommy's face. She's started countering by pinching my cheeks. This will continue escalating.
  • Kitten bops -- I bop her gently with my hand, like a cat. Sometimes I call them bops, or baps, or beps.
  • Leg cling -- Usually while seated, I don't actually want Mommy to trip and fall
  • Cute glare -- Like all the time, even when I'm happy >:|
  • Sticking out my tongue -- It often goes with the glare.
  • Thoroughly sniff-test any new food -- I'm way less picky than I used to be, buuuut I still have to give a really suspicious sniff-test to any new food I try
  • Blanket cocoon -- I love stealing the blanket Mommy's using and cocooning myself in it
  • Footrub fakeouts -- Mommy looooves having her feet rubbed/scratched, but sometimes I like to do shit like sneak an ice cube in to annoy her. This morning I wet-willied her foot.

Aaaaand last one I can think of:
  • Demanding Mommy check my diaper -- I'm proud when I pee in them and wanna show off, lol

I definitely do this! I skip a little bit more or bounce around! I know I had my mom point out to me how I sometimes run as well! And it gets pretty embarrassing! So you are not alone! I think that most littles tend to do things without even thinking about them!