DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Crafts , diys and more

Satan

• 4 weeks later...

HAHAHA My WIP. He looks like an Oompa Loompa. I know. 🤣 but I'm going to help him when I feel better. Until then... I have a craving for chocolate. 

20221004_132135.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So my bf sent me to work with playdough, just to keep me occupied when i have down time (i can get a bit listless when I'm just sitting here)

anyways, I made a pumpkin!! first pic, I did a black stem but didn't like it... then accidently dropped the pumpkin...did some cosmetic work and fixed the stem...

20221019_221109.jpg?width=449&height=598

20221019_222215.jpg?width=449&height=598

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another phone case decorated. The main material is silicone that I mixed a tiny bit of paint for color and then put into a piping bag to use like frosting.

large.phonecase2.jpg.eea69bece54eeec640ce3be88e28aad9.jpg

• Love button 1

Guest BabyBug
On 5/21/2023 at 10:56 PM, Andriel_Isilien said:

Another phone case decorated. The main material is silicone that I mixed a tiny bit of paint for color and then put into a piping bag to use like frosting.

large.phonecase2.jpg.eea69bece54eeec640ce3be88e28aad9.jpg

I love it!

I made a calming jar out of a large bottle meant for collecting coins (like a lil bank). I sealed any openings on the lid to prevent leaks.

large.CalmingJar.jpg.ca0895b24c50e4907d943b1b8a7b4d97.jpg

To make a calming jar you will need:

- Jar of your choice with a lid

- Hot water

- Glitter glue

- Glitter of your choice (extra fine is better)

- Extra add ins: food coloring, water beads, glow in the dark stars, confetti, tiny toy figures

First you dump all of the glue into your jar. Next, add in the water and stir to mix the glue in thoroughly. If using glass, make sure the jar is warmed up before pouring hot water directly into it. The shock of cold to hot can make glass crack and break. Once you have the glue dissolved, you can now put in the rest of the materials. If there is still some empty space in the jar, then top it off with water. Twist on the lid (seal with super glue) and you're done!

• Love button 1