• What does you username mean/say about you?

• Please log in to reply
    297 replies to this topic

#281 Looby-Lou

Happy to be Little :)

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 61 posts
    • LocationLondon England UK

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:50 AM

Mine is a character from one of my favourite TV programmes when I was little, so it seems appropriate as a Little name :)

#282 EmilyLittle

Emily Little

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

My username is my name, little is self-explanatory :)

#283 Needy4neediness

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationAustria

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

Basically what I seek in a relationship, I need her to need me to feel needed.

#284 JessicaLikesBunnies

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationAmerica

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

Jessica is one of my littles and she likes bunnies so that's why I made my name "JessicaLikesBunnies"​

#285 Amber Sweet

Amber Sweet

Gamer Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:05 PM

My name has several meanings! 

1. Amber Sweet is a character from Repo! The Genetic Opera that I really liked

2. My skin is a little amber colored.

2. I am a sweetheart <3

#286 peppapigprincess

Shayne's little angel :)

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 67 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:49 PM

I just really love Peppa Pig :p 

#287 Guest_lalalatte_*

• Guests

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:30 AM

I love coffee especially lattes. :)

#288 littlefemmenist

~*panda princess*~

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 77 posts
    • LocationDC

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:02 AM

i'm little, i'm femme, and i'm a feminist! ergo, littlefemmenist  ^_^

bdsm test

check out my ad!

#289 mayachan

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:46 AM

Chan is because I always felt little and girlish even if I don't even know what it meant at that point. Maya is name given to me by my Caretaker from the list I gave to him when I started seriously my transition. I thought this was a sign of fate because it means illusion. I felt fake and thought I would totally fail my transition becoming some sort of ugly monster. Later He had shown me how wrong i was. I became girl of his dreams, kind, caring and cute. Because this is what he really meant giving me this name - it meant dream, His dream. Both those we wander in sleep and those we are trying to fulfill in life. From that day it's only nick I am using - remembering always that i am some other person dream made true, and i it's not bad living another day with a smile on my face, no matter what anyone else is saying.

Edited by mayachan, 22 February 2018 - 08:48 AM.

#290 Puppy_Boy

Little Puppy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:01 PM

My username is pretty self explanatory, I'm a puppy, and I'm a boy. :p 

#291 Little_Stegosaurus

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:47 AM

Mine is just the same as my Instagram and it is also something my Daddy calls me that I really like, because it is unique.

#292 DownSouthDaddy

Bad women make good men sparse.

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

Mine actually has two different meanings. It comes from living in the South. And also being in a sort of hell. Others tend to think that ddlg relationships are sick. So it puts the "Daddy" figure in a poor light. Great post by the way! Beautiful way to have everyone express themselves, and not be judged.

#293 LittleGirlBlue

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

Little Girl Blue - I really like Janis Joplin's version of this song, while it also seemed like an appropriate username in this context :)

#294 Usagi

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationBucks County, PA

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:16 PM

As a kid I always loved rabbits, and as I grew older and joined a lot of fandoms it was inevitable that I would stumble upon the furry fandom. I also really liked to roleplay and would be very descriptive in my writing, but I never had an animal to represent me as a character, which a lot of people do in the fandom.

But I didn’t want to be some stereotype animal that everybody associated furries with, and besides that, I never really felt like any of them fit me.

Until it kinda hit me one day while watching a video about rabbits that that would be perfect for me. I am an ice skater, which requires powerful legs for jumping, and I like to do things quickly. So I figured out pretty quick that those are traits tied to rabbits very often.

I also have a pretty high libido and rabbits are known for that to (See the part of Zootopia where it shows the population of BUNNY BOROUGH going up 30 residents in 2 seconds) and I decided it would also be a funny reason to use rabbits.

But I’m also REALLY bad at coming up with original names, so I named my character “Ethan Usagi”.

At the time, I really loved the Japanese language, and so I looked up “Rabbit” in Japanese and it turned out to be “Usagi”. But Ethan isn’t my real name and I didn’t want to confuse people, so I stuck to shortening it and calling myself “Usagi”.

I jump and run a lot. Those are Rabbit things. Rabbit in Japanese is Usagi. So I am basically calling myself “Rabbit”.

#295 Spookycupcake

Spooky baby

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:52 AM

My nickname is spooky and I'm fluffy like a cupcake

#296 Saga

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • Locationどこか暖かい

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:13 AM

Jumin is my name and it means...

So many. cx

#297 callmeprincessdaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:26 PM

i love being called princess and the feeling it gives me

#298 DreamALittleDream

💖Baby Moon💖

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationDuluth, MN

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:54 AM

Mine is part of the title of my favortie song, "dream a little dream of me" , the Doris Day version. It always sends me into a dreamy trance of warmness and deep thoughts💕

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users