•  

• What does you username mean/say about you?

• Please log in to reply
    363 replies to this topic

#341 brattynsweet

brattynsweet

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

I've always put a lot of thought into my username. It always reflects my personality or a specific trait of mine. My username here is from a play I once read. Faust was a scholar who traded his soul to the devil to be with a woman he fell madly in love with. I identify with Faust because I have done crazy things for people I have loved. I'm single though so it's obvious that it never turned out well for me, just like it didn't for Faust.

So does your username have a story? Or is it just a random conglomerate of letter and numbers you threw together? I'm genuinely curious and not just because I'm bored.

My username simply describes my personality.

#342 Plush-Princess

Plush-Princess

Shy Pastel Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:45 PM

I take this username because i love love love looove Stuffed Animals.

I used to have so many when i was a kid - and now, as a Middle, i still love them.

I have a bunch in my bed and on my shelfs and i am their princess :3

f1105ee7b4fa27b1545411c449fd337f47fb87b9Little Age: 8-14

#343 BabyMattDiapers

BabyMattDiapers

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 49 posts
    • LocationBelleville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:02 PM

My username, BabyMattDiapers, speaks to who I am as I little. So the first part is that I identify in littlespace as a baby, no more than 2 years old at most. That's the first part. The second part of my name attests to me identifying as a boy under my given name of Matt (my given name is actually Matthew but I prefer the shorter version Matt). So the second part is me going by my given name. The third part refers to my love for diapers. Going as far back as about age 9/10/11 I can remember viewing my baby picture albums and wondering what it would be like to wear and use diapers again. I would even take clothes from some of my action figures (some of them did have clothes you could take on and off that were cloth-like garments) and put them on other action figures like a diaper between their legs. Then this passed into my subconscious and didn't really start to rise again in me until my initial college days when I stumbled across a website, I think it was called flbabygirls.com or something like that, and I saw these girls in their twenties and thirties and they were wearing and putting on each other these diapers that had a design printed out in blocks that said "baby" on the front of it. I came to learn that these diapers came from a company called Bambino. I kept going back to that website time and again over the next two years and then somewhat forgot about it. Then I started seeing these videos on YouTube of adults who lived like babies. I started to explore this from time to time over the course of the next ten years and seeing that you could buy all kinds of diapers that are baby diapers designed for adults to wear and use. Then, this past fall, as I was on Amazon buying presents for my family for Christmas, I found that you could buy these adult baby diapers through Amazon. The more I thought about it and saw it as I kept going back and forth to Amazon through the app on my phone buying presents for my family, I finally decided to give it a try and bought my first packs of diapers in January of this year and I haven't looked back since, going 24/7 as of March/April of this year and having no desire to look back. Sorry for the long story on the last part, but that is the whole story behind my username. Thanks for letting me share.Attached File  2019-08-21 19.03.24.jpg   98.05KB   0 downloads

#344 RedFox

RedFox

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:53 PM

My little girl picked out my username, so it's special for that reason.

#345 Guest_nellassang_*

Guest_nellassang_*
    • Guests

Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:31 PM

mine is the last part of my name + last part of my bias name  :wub:

#346 DaddysPrettyPrincess

DaddysPrettyPrincess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 01 October 2019 - 04:16 PM

My username is what my daddy calls me   :wub:  it makes me smile

#347 Guest_Sugarsnap_*

Guest_Sugarsnap_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:15 PM

My username doesn't mean anything! Just something thought up in 2 seconds

#348 Guest_~GlitterUnicorn~_*

Guest_~GlitterUnicorn~_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 October 2019 - 01:19 AM

i likes glitter n unicorns

#349 GingerBread1997

GingerBread1997

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 October 2019 - 01:24 AM

gingerbread is brown, warm, and delicious and i'm brown, warm, and delicious. and i was born in 1997. enough said.

#350 Guest_Fragile_Doll_*

Guest_Fragile_Doll_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:09 AM

I wish I had a thought out username.
    I just used 'fragile,' since I suppose it's the best way to sum me up, and 'doll,' since I used to look like a doll when I was younger since I had an 'english rose' complexion.
    Now I think 'doll,' is more fitting in the sense that I'll become my daddy's doll one day!

#351 Aetherr

Aetherr

Shitpost Crusader!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 87 posts
    • LocationFife, Scotland

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:52 AM

i stole mine from a old world of warcraft music video of a warlock names "aetherr" who did a parody of drop it like its hot by snoop dogg

i like snoop dogg

i like warcraft machinima and parodies

i like warlocks/sorcerers in games in general

its also a pretty unique name i rarely ever have to worry about it being stolen

so its me through and through

that actual meaning of the name "aether"

its the greek god of the sky and lightning

its also historically the name used for the sky and space since anything above the cloud layer was considered the realm of the gods it was collectively named "aether" or "ether"

Edited by Aetherr, 03 October 2019 - 11:55 AM.

#352 Matthew

Matthew

Fool

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 03 October 2019 - 06:46 PM

Matthew is my nickname; it is an abbreviation of my full name, Matholomew. I'm joking.

#353 jelloprincess

jelloprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 107 posts
    • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:06 PM

I like jello and I'm a princess :D

*glitter* I like cats *glitter*

#354 Guest_Avy_*

Guest_Avy_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 November 2019 - 01:52 PM

my username doesn't really say anything about my personailty even though it does seem to be unique, it's just the name Avery with 2 of the letters taken out of it, and note; Avery is not my name, it's just a name i like lol :heart:

Edited by Avy, 22 November 2019 - 04:03 PM.

#355 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:05 PM

i like rats and im a baby hehehe

71aad1878bff6429bf9db9cded081f26.gif

tumblr_inline_mww0oeY9vZ1r0jzp4.gif

i love you not only for what you are,

but for what i am when i am with you.

tumblr_inline_mww0oeY9vZ1r0jzp4.gif

#356 bunny_hugs

bunny_hugs

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • Locationx

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:23 PM

Some people have really nice usernames with deep meaning, and here I am with bunny hugs. Because i like being a litle bunny and i like hugs

22 going on 4 (ageplay)

I have a Daddy

She/her

420 friendly

Sensitive sub

Queer

295226126&trans=1.jpg

#357 Raven2evil

Raven2evil

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:50 AM

I've used Raven2evil as a username for years a spin off of my very first username for yahoo/aol messenger Princess_raven98. The spin off came in my angsty teenphase that i still deal with sometimes. I've been obessed with Raven from the teen titans since I was a child.

• LittleBunBun84 likes this

#358 LittleBunBun84

LittleBunBun84

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 55 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 05:04 AM

I think my username speaks for itself.  I'm little and I like bunnies.  My daddy calls me little bun bun so I used that as my username.  The '84 is there because that's the year I was born.  :)

I normally have the same username for any games that I play and another username that I use for any artistic/creative pursuits.  I can get very picky with usernames!   :wacko:

tumblr_inline_mqa2lrDBeg1reqe4t.gif

#359 LoveBeANeko

LoveBeANeko

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:22 AM

I have a mild obsession with catgirls.

#360 DemureBelle

DemureBelle

DemureBelle

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 59 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 01 December 2019 - 12:13 PM

Well mine's kind of self explanatory, demure being a shy, timid person and belle being a young woman.

But I'm thinking of changing my name, just not sure what to.

tumblr_inline_mww2wv19sj1r0jzp4.giftumblr_inline_mww2wv19sj1r0jzp4.giftumblr_inline_mww2wv19sj1r0jzp4.gif

One Day  :heart: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users