DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

All I Want For Christmas...

caithes

Hello everyone. Merry Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Yule, or other holidays you observe.

It's a time for thoughts and reflections on the past year, and for the year to come. The hope that things will be better, the light will finally appear, and we will all be happy, healthy, and love one another the way we really should in this tumultuous, sometimes scary, world.

I want to ask you... all of you... what do you want for Christmas? One wish, one dream. Just the one thing you wish could have fulfilled. Maybe it's a happy wish, maybe it's a sad wish, but tell it. Share it. Everyone.

For me... I wish I had my little with me to hold and snuggle with while sitting in front of the fireplace this evening. No need for words, no need for anything but just to be able to hold her and slowly rock back and forth.

I have a few...

1. To be with my Daddy. Able to share loves, snuggles and kisses.

2. My dad to get out of the hospital.

3. My family and friends to be happy and healthy, comforted more by each other than the gifts they get.

<3

I wish me and daddy would be able to actually be in one physical space at the same time and spend time together. We have known each other 6 years yet the closest we have been able to get is FaceTime. We are hoping 2016 will be our year but best I can do is keep my fingers crossed we can manage it this year.

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

I know how fortunate I am to have my daddy, even though I wish we had more time together. He's making sure we get lots over Xmas though. And that's amazing!

My wish would have nothing to really do with him. I already have what I always wished for.

I wish I could sort out the issues with one of my kids. Well,two actually. Just different issues with each of them and the first is more difficult to deal with. It's a struggle and I sometimes feel lost, horribly stressed and incapable.

I will get there but it's a long road.

All I want for Christmas is to spend quality time with Daddy. I'm super over this distance. Granted, it's only an hour and a half, and could be a lot worse.. it still sucks.. *sigh*