Jump to content
FORUM TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ×
NNC 5th Book Interest Pole! ×

Question about Collaring


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good Morning Everyone...

For those of you in Daddy/little dynamics, do collars or formal collaring have a place in your dynamic? If so, what does the collar mean to you and your Daddy? Do you also identify as submissive, or is little your primary role?

Thanks,

Gellybeangrl11

  • Love it 1
Posted

Well, me personally I’m not collared. (although I do have play collars  I’ll wear that say like daddy‘s girl) I do have friends who are Littles that are.
 

I primarily identify as little, but I’m naturally submissive. So I guess I do consider myself a submissive little.

 

If someday my daddy were to give me a collar, to me, that would mean a deeper commitment. 

  • Love button 1
Posted

It's super special to my little squirrel and I look forward to the day I can formally collar her. 💖 @RoseyLittle

×
×
  • Create New...