Gellybeangrl11 Posted October 4 Report Posted October 4 Good Morning Everyone... For those of you in Daddy/little dynamics, do collars or formal collaring have a place in your dynamic? If so, what does the collar mean to you and your Daddy? Do you also identify as submissive, or is little your primary role? Thanks, Gellybeangrl11 1
Lil_K47 Posted Sunday at 07:31 PM Report Posted Sunday at 07:31 PM Well, me personally I’m not collared. (although I do have play collars I’ll wear that say like daddy‘s girl) I do have friends who are Littles that are. I primarily identify as little, but I’m naturally submissive. So I guess I do consider myself a submissive little. If someday my daddy were to give me a collar, to me, that would mean a deeper commitment. 1
Daddy Bear 77 Posted Monday at 06:55 PM Report Posted Monday at 06:55 PM It's super special to my little squirrel and I look forward to the day I can formally collar her. 💖 @RoseyLittle
Recommended Posts