DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Is he into the kink or not?

Baby Princess

So being as our relationship is very new, we've only been officially together for a month, I don't want to mention the lifestyle just yet. It has been an interest of mine for awhile now but I have never had the option to pursue anything with a romantic partner until now. I feel like he is definitely into the idea, but maybe is afraid himself to say something? It started by him calling me baby/baby princess, which can be normal pet names. Then we began to almost always baby talk to one another and he'd call me his little baby girl. Now we are the point he will talk to my stuffed animals as I reply in different voices for each, and he even bought me one recently. He does refer to himself as their daddy. I do find myself acting very little around him, I've tried to test some boundaries, I called myself a "fragile little girl" yesterday and he loved that. He always tells me I'm cute when I do little-like things ex. using both hands to hold a cup when I drink. He also has mentioned numerous times how he wants me to put my hair in pig tails and also wear overalls and the other day jokingly said something about not having a sippy cup, yet. That one thing alone would lead me to believe he has an interest in the kink and if there was no other reasons to believe that I would assume it was a joke but every day I feel more little around him. I can openly baby talk, watch cartoons, play with my stuffed animals. Today he said "I'm the adult and you're the baby" during which at this time he was pretending to be different little animals crawling on me. I feel like I'm almost crazy for even doubting that he is interested in the kink because after typing this out he has to be right? I'm sorry for the ramble and uncertainty and if you take your time to read this and help a confused little girl out thank you. 

Guest Pouty Kitten

He definitely sounds like he's interested. I mean everything he does/says to you screams "CAREGIVER". You shouldn't be scared to bring it up! Go for it :)

• Like 1

Well it does seem by your description of the events that he might be pretty into it. From your words, he doesn't seem to be sending out mixed signals, it's directly caregiver behaviour. Going one step further and actually getting into the DDLG scenario seems like something he'll enjoy so if I were you, I would go for it. Hope this small text encourages you and all the luck to you!  ^_^  :heart: 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a month or so but I thought I'd let you guys know we talked about it some, and long story short he's into to an extent (I think I might send him some things to read or something) and told me I could call him daddy which made me super happy  :rolleyes:  :wub: