DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Is race a issue?

Guest Starrbaby

Unfortunately for some it does matter, and I too have seen daddies looking for only white, light-skinned etc, girls. While this may be their preference (we obviously all have preferences) they shouldn't completely disregard darker-skinned girls. My daddy is darker skinned to me (Middle-Eastern background) and it has never bothered me because his personality, compatibility to me and the way we connected is far more important. Hopefully daddies/doms can look beyond just skin colour, good luck X

Men and women value attraction differently. I'm sure if you'd press him he would admit that the fact you are white played an important part in picking you. Pale skin is regarded highly in the middle east and historically hundreds of thousands of white girls were kidnapped from the British isles and sold as sex slaves in the middle east. There is a book called white gold that covers this subject.

• Like 1

Guest QueenJaylen

Me personally I like everyone some black mexican white but some I just don't find attractive. I mean I'm black I'm mixed with white so I'm light skinned but I still say im black and race has never mattered to me my last master was white my parents did not apporve but I didnt care my. I know that I have been looked over by many because of my race though but I don't care I have learned to deal with it cause I'm not everyones type and I get that Haha and I'm always scared that I'll get rejected because I'm black so I always just say it and I mean if they don't like it they'll tell me but yeah I think it matters to a lot of people. I have always felt like I am ugly to people because I'm black but I know that I'm not I may play and act like it I know I'm just not butt ass ugly but like I said I'm just not everyones type and I can't let that phase me 

Edited by QueenJay

We all belong to the human race. A color is just a color. Anyone who judges people based on their skin needs their head checked, no offence to anyone reading this and feeling attacked.

People need to judge on personality not appearance! And this is coming from a person who had german parents and grew up in spain to be called a Nazi for years on end.

I just hope that there were some people from a village in caves, I am not a lover of Spain, since I am spanish.

lol that really sucks really.

• 5 months later...
If someone is going to put you down for your race then you don't need that negativity on your life. Race should not matter in any sort of relationship. Don't let someone put you down simply for your race. You are wonderful just as yourself.
  • Like 1

If you mean "issue" like something that will drive potential daddies away, then probably. Within every community in the world there are people who are racist, and people who have "preferences" that may or may not be prejudice-based. If your race is a deal breaker for a daddy then they don't deserve you. If a person has a ranking of races then steer clear, preferences for features are fine and all, but ranking entire races, which are all incredibly diverse with different shades, cultures, and features is unacceptable.

Men and women value attraction differently. I'm sure if you'd press him he would admit that the fact you are white played an important part in picking you. Pale skin is regarded highly in the middle east and historically hundreds of thousands of white girls were kidnapped from the British isles and sold as sex slaves in the middle east. There is a book called white gold that covers this subject.

White skin is not just preferred by Middle Easterners, historically speaking, it's preferred by the majority of the world. 

Race is more than color, it encompasses a shared history, identity, ancestry via anthropology and intersects with culture. So I disagree with your humanist stance. Race can even be determined by genetic testing and skull structure. 

To the OP, it matters to some and it doesn't matter to some. Just be yourself and don't worry about it. We all have our preferences whether they be weight, face, personality, sex, or even race. There's nothing wrong with either of those as long as we're respectful to each other.

I won't let others make me feel ashamed for liking what I like. 

Race can not be determined by skull structure, that has long been debunked by modern science.

apparently so, i can't tell you how many times i've been dropped because i am not a white little. it's very hurtful and pathetic, honestly. people are too afraid to break out of their comfort zone is what it comes down to imo.
  • Like 1

I fell for my honeybee when I saw her cute smile - her caramel skin really had no bearing on the matter... despite me wanting to kiss it all the time :-)

It's tough - I think we all have an idea of what we find pretty, but rest assured there are Daddies out there for everyone!

• Like 1