DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

daddy1992

I have seen this on tumblr and i don't think i got a problem with this, and my little does see her friends little bit less them seeing me but thats just how relationship are and plus im pretty easy going according to my little one. but i keep seeing Little's needing to choose from there friends (vanilla) or daddy/caregiver/Mummy. So i'm just wondering if other people has seen this and what do you guys think about it and why, If that was a choice. what would a little pick. This is more out of curiosity now.

Guest SilverKnight

I'm not a little but I'm not sure why littles would need to choose one over the other. If a daddy is making a little choose between the two, I would question his intentions. Often abuse starts by cutting off all other relationships. If on the other hand the little would rather be with their daddy because having to be big around their vanilla friends is tiring, that's another story. Then again, that's what little friends are also good for 

• Like 2

Guest Bunnyblossom

I haven't personally seen or heard about any Littles having to choose (I would still choose my Daddy, but I'm a loner).

I guess if they're not Little around their 'vanilla' friends, when their Daddy or Mommy wants them to be their Little... But that sounds unusually controlling, no matter the dynamic.

Are you sure it's not Littles who secretly don't actually like hanging out with their 'friends', and are enjoying using the excuse of "Daddy won't let me"?

Because I know I like that sometimes. If he recognizes that a friend is causing drama or stress for me, he'll make me take a break.

• Like 1

I've seen it a lot and honestly those sound like abusive relationships. If my daddy tried to keep me from seeing friends and family, I'd pack my shit and be gone soooo fast. Just cause you need to be little doesn't mean you need to be little with a prickkkkk. 

• Like 1

Guest infinitecases

Picking between the two as in for a day or picking between them for everything? My Daddy doesn't cut me off from my friends, and doesn't mind me spending time with them but I would choose my Daddy out of personal choice since I don't really have the greatest friends in the world. If it was a choice between going out with friends or spending time with my Daddy, I'd always choose the latter since I can see my friends any time and my Daddy is more busy. 

A lot of times I let my Daddy make the choice for me and I ask him whether I can go out, but I am willingly giving him that control.. and I find it nice when my Daddy, who sees things more clearly than I do when it comes to my friends, says I should stop talking to someone for my own happiness. I always feel better afterwards and realise my Daddy was right since I don't realise people are treating me badly... or I continue to put myself through it even though I know it's not good for me. Other than that, my Daddy always lets me see my friends if I tell him, I don't see why not unless it's dangerous or at a bad time at night. 

Friends are a good break from being little.. how I am around my friends and how I am around my Daddy are two completely different people. Friends allow me to perceive things differently and observe.. there's also the normal being jokingly mean to eachother which is something I don't do to my Daddy, albeit I spend much of the time with my friends being annoyed because of what they say/do to me. I'm more comfortable and happy with my Daddy, but everything serves a purpose. 

• Like 1

Guest pacibrat

A person, in any romantic relationship should never be asked to give up outside ties to the world.  Like it was said before, that's a sign of an abusive relationship.  It's healthy to have outside interests and do things apart sometimes.  I wouldn't tolerate it.

• Like 1