DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little space journal??

Quirkygrl16

Guest Bunnyblossom

I keep my sticker charting in it.

Write short stories.

Goals for the near future, or distant (but normally I focus on the present).

To do lists.

Dieting info.

Ideas.

Birth certificate info for plushies <— is something I’m thinking about doing for fun.

I write down a receipt of stuff DD buys me, to make sure I’m earning enough stickers to earn the things.

Photographs.

Schedules.

Recipes and food ideas.

I use washi tape, glitter tape, highlighter markers, coloured pens, stickers.

I added my own bookmark.

I create page markers myself out of stickers, or tape & paper that I draw or write on.

• Like 3

I have a journal. It's not a little journal though because.... not a little lol. 

I've written down random thoughts, fantasies, and fears. Basically anything on my mind because I find it really helpful to just get it out on paper. I have my daily schedule and uni timetable written down. I've written short stories before, and I do drawings and doodles t And I've recently added a sticker chart for exercise because with exams coming up it's so easy for me to put things off because I need to study. ><

I love using sparkly gel pens and washi tapes and stickers to make it all super pretty. ^^

• Like 1

I'm also very interested in this idea, normally everything I get into I make a journal for it so littlespace is no exception lol.

There's a couple of videos on youtube of other littles showing theirs off, and some posts on tumblr perhaps with the tag agerejournal. 

• Like 1

I came across an old topic that was about Little space journaling too, I thought you all would appreciate this!

My Littlespace Journal Page Ideas

~My Rules

:heart:My Limits

~List of punishments

:heart:List of rewards

~My schedule

:heart:Chores/ daily + weekly tasks

~Writing/ drawing prompts, challenges, etc.

:heart:"Princess Thoughts" (this is just basic journaling -  my thoughts, ideas, etc. in littlespace)

~Keepsakes (pressed flowers, tickets, photos, drawings, etc.)

:heart:Self portrait

~Drawing of me in littlespace

:heart:"Favorite ____" themed page (color, animal, food, "little" song, "little" show..)

~A page about Papa

:heart:Little date ideas

~Nursery/ playroom ideas (maybe a collage or mixed media?)

:heart:DIY littlespace ideas

~Little recipes

:heart:BDSM Test results and my feelings on them

~A list of things that make me feel little

:heart:"Littlespace dictionary"

~Daddy's rules

:heart:Sticker chart

~Littlespace wishlist

:heart:Little inventory (a list of all my little stuff)

~A list of my little daydreams/ fantasies/ desires

:heart:Little blogs/ YouTube channels

~Little supplies to keep in stock

• Like 6

i have a little space journal!! it has trolls design on it, like from the movie trolls! :3 i have only written one entry in it so far.. im still getting the hang of little space journals. how would a sticker chart work? 0:

• Like 1

I have a journal. My daddy writes my list of chores for the day before he goes to work and I'm excited when I wake up to see what he wrote. I have some mental health issues and I like to write when my thoughts arn't strait. My daddy is allowed to read my journal so he knows if I need extra attention or if he needs to stay home from work to be with me. Sometimes I get creative when I write and I love to reread it. It makes me feel good when I write something I like because it's very hard for me to see the good things about myself or to be proud of myself.
  • Like 1

Honestly, when I journal I don't have a prompt. When I journal what I do is I pick one event from the day (or day before) and I focus on it. I try to figure out how it affected me, why I reacted, what I learned about the situation, what I learned about myself and what I can do in the future.

Example: Lets say one day I get deep into littlespace for the first time in months. That would be the event I write about. I would start with how I thought I was able to get into the space, how it affected me, if I enjoyed it, what I did during that time and possible helpful hints to achieve an even better littlespace or to have it more frequently.

Example: Lets say one day Daddy is being a meanie. Nothing abusive or neglectful, just being a grump-a-lump and its affecting me. I would write about that. Knowing who I am and what I would do in that situation - I would write about how I discussed it with Daddy and if he had told me, why he was acting that way. I would try to point out the signs that pointed to his mentality and write those down. Id ask if there is anything we could do in the future.

Example: Lets say I didn't do ANYTHING that day. I would journal about why I didn't do anything. Was I depressed? Relaxing? Lazy? Sick? And so on. I would just work out how I was feeling and why it made me do nothing and explore myself.

When I journal, I journal for my mental health. To vent, to explain, to plead, to compromise to do whatever I need to do. So I always try to make my journal progressive (finding steps to help in the future, etc). I understand a lot of people don't do this and need prompts - I am actually working on a CG/L guided journal (with thematic prompts) - so maybe set out a Monday-Sunday structure. Monday you journal about your little side. Tuesday you journal about your CG (actual, LDR, future, desires, etc). Wednesday you journal about... and just keep it going. A lot of people gets writer's block because there is an inherent pressure to journal. But if you just stick with your day-to-day it can actually be quite beneficial. At least it has been for me.

• Like 1

Honestly, when I journal I don't have a prompt. When I journal what I do is I pick one event from the day (or day before) and I focus on it. I try to figure out how it affected me, why I reacted, what I learned about the situation, what I learned about myself and what I can do in the future.

Example: Lets say one day I get deep into littlespace for the first time in months. That would be the event I write about. I would start with how I thought I was able to get into the space, how it affected me, if I enjoyed it, what I did during that time and possible helpful hints to achieve an even better littlespace or to have it more frequently.

Example: Lets say one day Daddy is being a meanie. Nothing abusive or neglectful, just being a grump-a-lump and its affecting me. I would write about that. Knowing who I am and what I would do in that situation - I would write about how I discussed it with Daddy and if he had told me, why he was acting that way. I would try to point out the signs that pointed to his mentality and write those down. Id ask if there is anything we could do in the future.

Example: Lets say I didn't do ANYTHING that day. I would journal about why I didn't do anything. Was I depressed? Relaxing? Lazy? Sick? And so on. I would just work out how I was feeling and why it made me do nothing and explore myself.

When I journal, I journal for my mental health. To vent, to explain, to plead, to compromise to do whatever I need to do. So I always try to make my journal progressive (finding steps to help in the future, etc). I understand a lot of people don't do this and need prompts - I am actually working on a CG/L guided journal (with thematic prompts) - so maybe set out a Monday-Sunday structure. Monday you journal about your little side. Tuesday you journal about your CG (actual, LDR, future, desires, etc). Wednesday you journal about... and just keep it going. A lot of people gets writer's block because there is an inherent pressure to journal. But if you just stick with your day-to-day it can actually be quite beneficial. At least it has been for me.

I love the thematic idea. I always start journaling then never stick with it.
  • Like 1

Guest Bunnyblossom

Idk how well it would work or who’d be up for it, but it’d be kinda cool to have a topic for sharing Little/sub bullet journals ^^

Too bad our Daddies’ prying eyes can find it here though :lol: muahahaha

I found some of my glitter washi tape D:

But idk what to use it for exactly. I don’t wanna waste it on my regular stuff.

Idk how well it would work or who’d be up for it, but it’d be kinda cool to have a topic for sharing Little/sub bullet journals ^^

Too bad our Daddies’ prying eyes can find it here though :lol: muahahaha

I found some of my glitter washi tape D:

But idk what to use it for exactly. I don’t wanna waste it on my regular stuff.

I've always wanted to try a bullet journal...

Guest Bunnyblossom

I've always wanted to try a bullet journal...

Tbh I don’t know the difference between bullet journalling and normal journalling, but it’s all fun to me.

There’s something about keeping a physical journal rather than a blog, that’s just super nice. ^^

PS

Scuse me, I just caught my dd’s cat trying to eat my earphones while I’m typing lol

Tbh I don’t know the difference between bullet journalling and normal journalling, but it’s all fun to me.

There’s something about keeping a physical journal rather than a blog, that’s just super nice. ^^

PS

Scuse me, I just caught my dd’s cat trying to eat my earphones while I’m typing lol

idk how to even bullet journal

i have a journal. well its more of a big plain notebook that i kinda do my own thing in depending how im feeling. i write inspirational quotes when im feeling down. i do doodles of things that make me happy. draw pictures of cute animals, write lists about things i like, or things i want to achieve. i have a page with doodles of my stuffies and their names, i have a page with doodles of my fave snacks, i have a page with doodles of toys i like.... the list is endless

its your journal and there are no rules and no right way or wrong way.

i also like looking on instagram and journal pages they have so many pretty ideas for things you can do.

i have a journal. well its more of a big plain notebook that i kinda do my own thing in depending how im feeling. i write inspirational quotes when im feeling down. i do doodles of things that make me happy. draw pictures of cute animals, write lists about things i like, or things i want to achieve. i have a page with doodles of my stuffies and their names, i have a page with doodles of my fave snacks, i have a page with doodles of toys i like.... the list is endless

its your journal and there are no rules and no right way or wrong way.

i also like looking on instagram and journal pages they have so many pretty ideas for things you can do.

love it! I haven't gotten time to start mine. I'm hoping to start tomorrow

It’s so much fun and relaxing too! It also gives me something to do whilst sir is working as my sir works nights and I’m scared of the dark. Sometimes my stuffies are enough to protect me but if I can’t sleep I doodle in my journal and the time flies by then before I know it my sir is home and I can have cuddles until I fall asleep!

I didn't know the difference either, but I think this seems to sum it up well for anyone wondering ^^  https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/how-to-start-a-bullet-journal sfw 

It's more simplistic in that it uses points rather than paragraphs, and it seems more like a planner and way of organising your sh*t rather than a typical journal. ^^