DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Wanting daddy to text me while in little space

Princesspunzie21

Hi,

This question is for either littles or experienced caregivers, but i was wondering how i talk to my daddy about wanting him to treat me still little even though he can only text or call, i know he struggles with this but i wanna talk to him, i get really shy. He treats me amazingly little in person, but there are times when we can't see each other, I'd love him to be able to carry on over text, but i don't think he knows what to do, how do i communicate and help him??

Princesspunzie xoxo

Come out and communicate with him. Tell him that your little needs are not being met. Even though hes amazing, you would like more time in little space. Ask him if theirs any way he can make more time for you. Communicate your feelings honestly, try to think about things from his side. Tell him your needs/wants. Ik your shy but you gotta try! 

Hope this helped :)

Its not about wanting more time at all, hes perfect when we are together just the communitication via text he struggles with.

Princesspunzie xoxo

With my ex little she prefer to text in little space while i prefer to talk. I have some experience so what i suggest is, It will be tough for him as he may have trouble expressing feelings through text so be there for him. Be extra cutee and loving. Show him lots of credit and accept hims praise. Give it your all bc hes trying to do something to help you. Start off slow and help him with conversations, dont make him come up with topics. Keep the conversation flowing, your gonna have to work to make this easier on him. Give him ideas to talk about, poke at him and get reply's. When hes comfortable he might come of of his shell. Ik your the little an you wanna act little, but its give and take. Thats what i would do, its also what i wanted when my ex little texted me in little space. Just my thoughts :) 

Thank you, it helps a little bit, but i guess it is a slow process, i like both texting and talking, i obviously prefer when he is here with me but its just to kind of feel little when the world is making me be big, its that one part for me that makes me feel calmer.

Princesspunzie xoxo

• 2 months later...

My Daddy will text those nights where we can't see each other and to be honest it's very similar to how we interact in person. He will ask me questions about what I'm up to, tell me I'm cute, give me directions about things to do, text actions like snuggles and cuddles, etc.

Both he and I are very much physically cuddly and snuggly people so is it as good as being together in person, no, not for our personality types. It does however maintain a connection and allow us both time in our respective spaces, Daddy gor him and little for me.

It can take time to figure out what works and doesnt but we've found we enjoy using an app like Telegram so we can share pictures like me cuddling a stuffy or him showing pages of the story he's reading. Play around with it, experiment and find what works for both if you as it really isnt a one size fits all kind of thing.

Little kaiya

• Like 1