#1 GalaxyWolfPup

GalaxyWolfPup

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationOutside of USA

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:33 AM

Hi everyone!

For those of us in the dd/lg community in South Africa, you know it is hard to sometimes connect to others from our own country. Well, me, my Daddy and another little and her Daddy have made a kik group for South African littles, Daddies and Mommies alike! Our group is all about encouraging each other, sharing our interests and creations, and to build friendships with others in the community!

If you would like to join our group, search for #southafrica_dd.lg on kik and you should find us! Please note though that there are some rules and a verification process in place so that we can protect the members of our group. This group is also strictly an 18+ group so unfortunately we can't let you into the group if you are below the age of 18. It is also not a hookup group so please don't join with the intention of flirting with members.

Thank you, and I hope to see you there! ^-^

Snowflake <3 

#2 BatKitten

BatKitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:55 AM

Not to be rude but I befriended you a while back and you didn't seem interested in being friends or tell me anything about yourself. After I sent you my personal on Instagram you blocked me. I was nothing but nice so I'm a little confused at to what message you're putting out in the community! I did offer for you to join a Little Group too that I still have on whatsapp. It is hard to connect with others in South Africa, especially when they just ghost you :)
    • SouthAfricanDaddy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, kik, south africa, group, little, daddy, mommy, safe space, caregiver, friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users